16 | "I never hated her, Nihaar"

----Chapter 16----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go..

Sanjana Pov:

"I'm going to give this a chance" My words are echoing in my ears. Thinking about this marriage thing is sending shivers down my spine. My life is going to change after marrying him. How am I going to deal with him? He doesn't love or care me. He despises me. Getting betrothed to a person who doesn't love you is worse. 

But there is something called Hope which I don't want to loose. I know, I'm being a stupid but I can't give up on him so easily. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door. It was Cami. 

"Hey!!" she said crashing me with a hug. I broke the hug and took her inside. 

"So you want to do this?" she asked me and I nodded my head with a smile.

"He will hurt you again. Do you get it?" she said holding my shoulders tightly. 

"Let him" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You are my best friend so there is no wrong in worrying about me. But let me do this. I loved him, Cami. I think I still do. Maybe God has decided this. I didn't loved any one in these six years and he was still mourning on his heart break. He never loved anyone after his heart break. Why? Why did I met him in London? Do you get what am I saying? huh? We are destined to be together" I said and she gave up.

"You are going crazy. But if he hurts you then I'll avenge" she warned me.

"Okay, now help me with my outfit" I said and she stood up. She opened my wardrobe and searched for a dress.

"Wear this. It looks good on you" she said showing me a ocean blue colored frock. 

"Are you sure? It looks heavy" I said. She has good taste but it is more for this meeting. I just want to wear something simple and elegant.

"You will look Elegant in this, Sanj. Go with this" she stressed her words and I decided to wear it. She helped me with the dress and make up. 

"Did you talked to Reyaan?" I asked her.

"He knows about your marriage" she said shocking me. God!! News travels really fast. 

"How did he react?" I asked her. He must be hurt. I broke his heart.

"Why don't we postpone this topic to some other time? We will talk later" she said and I nodded my head. I heard a door knock again, my heart beat started to raise. It's a call for me. 

"Let's go.. Mr. Sidharth must be waiting for you" Cami said and opened the door. My maid informed me about their arrival and I nodded. We both started walking downstairs. I looked at the people who are waiting for me in the hall. I didn't find Sidharth in them.

"Why would he come when he despises you?" mocked my brain. It's right after all he hates me. I walked towards the couple and took their blessing. 

"God be with you beta" they both said and my mother in law hugged me. 

"See, I'm your mother from now on. You know what to address me right?" she asked keeping a hand on my head. She is lovely. I liked her. Mom? it's been a long time since I used this word. My mom started to flash in my head. The lady who left me and my Papa. I cleared my thoughts and nodded my head.

"Thank you mom!" I said with a smile hiding my tears. Suddenly, I heard Nihaar's voice from the other side. I didn't expect him to come. I turned my head and my heart skipped a beat. Sidharth? He was looking at me without blinking his eyes. I didn't expect this too.