31 | "Someone special"

Hello peepz!!

Sorry for the late update. I'm really sorry. I know how much time you guys waited with patience and I'm really thank full for that. 

----Chapter 31----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sanjana Pov:

Why the hell is he shouting now? He is scaring me with his anger issues. My hands turned wet due to his act. I could feel my heart beat. The rest of the ride was in complete silence. I came out of my thoughts when the car halted. I got down from the car and went straight to the kitchen. I need some water for sure.    

"Ahem" I heard his voice. What? Is he following me? Did he need anything? Or he is planning to argue with me? I should be humble with him. I don't want to shout on him and create a tension between us. So I decided to thank him. 

"Thanks for taking me out" I said trying to be nice with him. I turned to leave as there is no response from him. 

"Sanj!!We need to talk" I heard his voice from my back. He held my hand and stopped me from moving. What happened to him? Why is he acting like that? Immediately, he pulled me towards him and placed his hands on my waist sending shivers down my spine. OMG!! I couldn't handle this. He was looking straight into my eyes making me uncomfortable. 

"Shall... shall we dance?" he asked shocking me. Whatttt?? Did he really mean it? What should I answer? Yes!!! says my heart but I don't know whether it is right or not. What the hell is wrong with you, Sanj? He is your husband for god sake. 

"Huh? I mean if you really....." his words brought me back to present. 

"Yeah. Let's dance" I said looking straight into his eyes and he pulled me even more close with a smile. 

"Just wait.. I'll keep some sound" he said taking his phone and connected to the speaker. I was looking at what he is doing. He then came and gave his hand to me. I don't know how I'm going to feel now. I gave him my hand and he pulled me with a force and I landed on his chest. God!! What is he doing to me? I looked into his eyes and they are shining like stars. He placed his hand on my waist and we both slowly moved to the beat. My heart is going to blast with his acts. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ears making me to forget the world around me. 

"Everyone eyes were on you and I don't like it. Every men is looking like they are going to eat you, especially Reyan " he complained. 

"Did I mention that you are the most beautiful women?" he said taking my breathe away. Did he really mean it?

"You looked ravishing" he said looking straight into my eyes. I'm damn sure that my cheeks turned red. I turned my head to hide my feelings.

"Why are you dancing with Reyan? Did he asked you to dance?" Sid asked still moving slowly to the beat.

"Yeah" I said lowering my eyes. He is damn jealous. Why is he getting possessive over me? Why? He remained silent after that. 

"You owe a restaurant but why didn't you told me?" I asked and he smiled. Why the hell is he smiling?

"I thought of telling you there but our moment was spoiled by an idiot" he said grintting his teeth. I don't know why he hates Reyan. 

"Are you jealous of Reyan?" I asked and his eyes popped out. I smiled internally. He expressions are quite funny and more cute. 

"Whattt? Why do you think so? Why will I be jealous of him?" he asked a series of questions and stopped to swing to the song.