38 | "Is this love?"

-----Chapter 38 ---------

Here we go.

Nihaar Pov:

Why is this happening to me only? I hate him. I hate this feeling inside me. I just wanna go and kill that Vikrant. Why did he came into my life? Bastard. 

"What's going on with you, Nihaar?" I heard my brother's voice. I ignored him. Where is my uncle? I want to get out from this cell.

"I asked you something, idiot" he said and grabbed my shirt. What's wrong with him?

"Spit it out. Because of you, we are here in police station. Why did you got into fight with that bastard? Why are you behaving like this?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"I hate him, Sid" I said and I don't know why I became weak. I find tears coming out from my eyes. I tried my best to control myself. Immediately, I find my brother's arms around me. He hugged me so tight and started confronting me. 

"See, I don't know what's bothering you but I'll be there with you always. Tell me everything and I'll handle the rest. I will not let him to hurt you again" I heard him saying. Sid is just amazing. I'm so lucky.

"Everything is over,Sid. Niara sees Vikrant as a good, handsome man. Maybe she loves him also. But the thing is, he is a horny bastard. Actually, you're right. I shouldn't have fallen in love. Now it's damn hurting" I blurted out breaking the hug. 

"Nihaar, who is this Vikrant? And why did he came in between you two?" Sid asked and I decided to narrate everything. He has the right to know everything.

"Vikrant is her best friend, Sid. They are so close from childhood. As you know, Niara is getting better day by day. I was the one who took care of her. I stayed by her side everytime. That's the reason why you didn't find me in home these days"

"Then this devil came into our lives. He landed a week back and from that time Niara started ignoring me. It killed me inside seeing them so close. I saw them hanging out together and then I came to know that that bastard likes Niara" I said and took a deep breathe.

"So you ran into a fight with him" my brother cut me off.

"I couldn't control my anger Sid. Whenever I see him, my blood boils and I just want to rip his heart out" I said clenching my fist. 

"You think that he loves Niara but this can be even your assumption right" Sid said.

"I heard him saying this to his friend. He wants to propose her this weekend and you know, Niara will accept him too" 

"How can you say that?" he asked again.

"The way she looks at him is enough, Sid. Listen, your brother is broken completely. Don't ask him anything more" I said and turned to the other side. 

"Listen, nothing is over. You still have a chance, Nihaar. Niara is yours. Trust me" my brother said. God!! Why is he so positive? I clearly see my future. Naira will never be mine. 

"Don't give me hope, Sid" I said.

"Listen, world runs on only one thing and that is hope. Your story is really familiar to my past, Nihaar. Though he may be her best friend but her soulmate maybe a different person. Why don't you see things in this way. Hope for the best, Nihaar" he said smiling and I nodded in yes. Soon, my uncle came for our rescue and he started scolding Sidharth.

"Uncle, it's my fault. Sid is not involved in this" I said trying to defend my brother. He is my savior. 

"You both are idiots. We own a company for God sake and you guys got involved in some street fights.You will be the news tomorrow. Are you guys planing to put our company at stake? huh?" he asked.