26 | "Sid??"

Please do FOLLOW ME.

-----Chapter 26----

Here we go.

Sanjana Pov:

"Thanks for receiving me" I said to Cami with a smile on my face.

"It's okay yaar. Now go and freshen up. You look tired" she said and I nodded. I went to my room and everything was still in it's place. This room has a lot of memories. I cleared my thoughts and took a shower. I went down and had my dinner with Cami. 

"Are you guys done with the presentation?" I asked Cami. 

"Yeah" she said gulping her food.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep. Good night" I said and made my ways towards my room. I heard my phone ringing as soon as I opened the door. I rushed towards my bed and looked at the caller Id. It was Sidharth. Wait!! I blinked my eyes for a second and looked at the phone again. It was really Sid. Why is he calling me? He must have dialed to a wrong person, I guess. I cleared all the stupid thoughts and lifted the call. 

"Hello!!" I greeted him.

"Hello Sanj!!You have reached your place right?" he asked me. Why is he sounding low? 

"Yeah. A while ago" I said. 

"Between who dropped you at the airport?" he asked. OMG!! Why is he asking me now? Did he got to know about the truth?

"You there?" I heard his voice again. God!! What am I going to answer?

"Yeah.." I tried to say

"You lied to me. I know" I heard his voice and this is shocking to me. I'm dead. I thought.

"Why did you lied to me?" he asked this time in a authoritative voice. Don't be scared, Sanj. You should be strong and speak from your heart. I told to myself. 

"What?? Why do you care about me? huh?" I asked in return. Yes, why the hell is he caring? I know his care is fake. He just wants to hurt me more. 

"This is not a forever relationship right? Then why do you bother about me? I didn't say because I don't want you to drop me and It will hurt me if you say anything wrong. Why to get hurt everytime? So I lied to you" I blurted out the truth.

"What do you mean by forever relationship?" I heard his voice for a second. Is he mad or what? Can't he understand English? 

"We are living together in a forced relationship. This will break anytime and we will part our ways. Please don't show fake care and all. I'm fine like this" I said and I can feel tears in my eyes. I don't know why this is happening to me.  

"Leave about this relationship. I genuinely care about you, Sanj. I know, I hurted you with my words and I'm sorry for that. But trust me, I'll always protect you. I know our relationship won't last forever but I'll protect you till it reaches the end" I heard his words. Wait!! Does he know what is he speaking?

"Even you're important to me, Sanjana" my heartbeat raised a bit. I held the phone tightly and collapsed on the bed.

"I mean it. You have no idea how much I wanted to drop you but you lied to me about that. Take care of yourself and be back soon. Good night" I heard his voice again. Did he really mean what he said? His words are still echoing in my ears. You made my day, Sid. I thought and wiped my eyes. I laid on the bed and opened the gallery in my phone. I have his pics which I downloaded from social media websites. A smile came on face looking at his pics. I'm sorry for lying to you. I said to the pics and hugged the phone to my chest. I don't know when sleep consumed me.