5 | "The answer is always a big NO"

----Chapter 5----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov:

Things will get better with time. It's absolutely true. My life took a new turn when I came to London after completing my studies. My father rendered his business and I'm working day and night for a better change. Last year, We are the in the list of top 20 fortune companies in the world and my dad is so proud of me. 

But tell me one thing, what's there to be happy? It's not a victory right. We are in the damn 14th position and my dad is happy for 14th. I want to claim the first position. It's my dream to reach it and I'm damn sure I'll take this company there. That day, I'll be proud of myself. I looked at the time, it's already ten. God!! time is moving so fast. I sighed and got up from the chair. 

I took my bag and coat as it was the time for me to leave. I went down through the elevator and my driver is already waiting for me. I hoped into the car and he took me to my home. I entered inside and I saw my mom worrying about something.

"Mom!!" I said walking towards her. I loosened my tight and collapsed next to her.

"Where is your phone Sid?" she shouted at once. Phone? Where is it? I took my phone from my pant pocket and found ten missed calls from her and dad called me twice.

"Sorry!! It was in silent mode" I said hugging her from side ways.

"You idiot, we are so worried about you and what the hell are you doing there till this time?" she asked jerking my hands.

"Mom!! don't get excited. It is not good for you. Please" I requested rubbing her back and she relaxed a bit.

"When did you came?" I heard dad's voice.

"Just now, Vicku" I said leaning back. My muscles are paining like hell. I need a hot water bath for sure.

"Why are you working so hard, Sid? It's not necessary" he said and I rolled my eyes. It's highly important for me. Work is the thing which I like the most.

"Go and eat. We need to talk" mom said looking at me. She looked so concerned .

"What do you want to talk?" I asked as I felt suspicious.

"I'll tell you. First eat" she said and dragged me to the dining hall. What's happening? She served me food and I ate it calmly.

"Between, where is Nihaar?" I asked as I didn't find him. Nihaar, he is my cousin. He came here to complete his studies as he is doing his business management course. He is like my brother maybe more than that. He turned into a good friend and mostly, he is so entertaining.

"Partying!!" dad said and I raised my eye brows. He didn't even mentioned about that. What's wrong with him?

"Dad, I think he is partying a lot. Yesterday night, he was in a party and today also. He didn't even mentioned it to me" I said and dad looked puzzled.

"I'm going to give him a lecture on this. I'm not letting him to ruin his life" I said.

"He is not ruining his life,Sid. It's just a party" mom said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"Stop defending him, Mom" I said with a stern voice and she nodded. I completed my dinner and decided to go to my room but there something is bothering my parents and I have to find out.

"Mom!! What's bothering you?" I asked her and she looked at her lap.

"Tell me what it is?" I asked again. God!! These people are testing my patience.