27 | "I missed you"

---chapter 27‐-----

Sorry for the late update.. busy schedule

Please do vote and comment

Please do follow me.

Here we go

Sidharth Pov: 

It's been one week, where is she? When will she return? I cannot even concentrate on my work. The only thing which comes into my mind is her. I want to get ride of her thoughts but it's highly impossible. I used to call her every night because I missed her presence around me. What the heck is wrong with me? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. 

Sid!! Concentrate on the presentation, man. This project is important to you" my inner conscience warned me. I took a deep breathe and decided to complete my work first. 

-------------

I completed my work by 6:00 PM. I passed the presentation to my assistant and decided to take leave. I decided to go to my dad's place. It's been a long time since I met them. I miss them. I got into my car and drove to my dad's place. I went inside and I heard some screams from the hall. What's happening here? I saw my parents arguing with each other. What happened to them? 

"Ahem" I cleared my throat and they both turned towards me. 

"Sid!!" they both said at once.

"What happened to you both? Why are you both fighting?" I asked walking towards them.

"Son, please take me to your place. I cannot stay with your dad anymore. I cannot tolerate him" mom said rushing towards me. I looked at my dad and he gave me a puppy look. These people are behaving like kids. They both fight with each other every time but they cannot stay away from each other. My parents prove that true love exists. They are the most lucky couple on earth. I don't know why but envy them. My past started to flash in front of me.

"Why mom? What did he do?" I asked clearing my thoughts. I don't want my past to disturb my thoughts. 

"He is eating candies. His sugar level is high yet he ate sugar candies. I told him strictly to avoid them but look at your father" she said in angry tone.

"Vicku, what is this? Look at my mom, her blood pressure might have increased. You are not supposed to eat candies. I will order cook to not to make any sweet dishes in the house. If he crosses my words then he will lost his job" I said and my mom agreed to it. My dad was a bit disappointed with my decision but it is good for him. We all went to the lawn and my mom ordered some drinks for us. 

"So how is your life? How do you feel now? How is Sanjana?" mom asked me. God!! why these many questions at a time. I ignored her questions and decided to concentrate on my drink.

"Sid?? I asked you something" she said. 

"What mom? What do you want to know? huh? Sanjana is not here. She is in Hamburg" I was saying but my mom cut me off.

"We know that. She will call us everyday and you know we will talk for a while" mom said and this shocked me. She never mentioned about this.

"Sid, we forced you to marry her. We know that but we will never regret that because she is the best for you. She will take care of you very well and I'm damn sure about that. You are really lucky to have her in your life" mom said and that brought a smile on my face. Am I smiling?

I spent some time with my parents and decided to go to my place. I got into my car and drove to my place. I looked my phone and found few missed calls from my wife. Shit!! my phone is in silent mode. Why did she called me these many times? I tried calling her but there is no response from her side. Where did she kept her phone? I tried again and still there is no response. I went to the hall and called the maid.