23 | "I'm not a stalker like someone"

Hello!!

Sorry for the late update. My health is not good and my schedule is also tight. I couldn't get time to update. Please don't mind.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

-----Chapter 23----

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov :

I got up from my bed and did some work out. Last night incidents started to flash in front of me. I hope she did not noticed me last night. I don't know why the hell I was standing there in the first place. I decided to implement what I thought. I should stay away from her. I should not make a conversation with her. This is what you are going to do, Sid. I told to myself and took a deep breath. I went to washroom to take a shower. When I came out, I saw a coffee mug on the table. 

Who kept this? I didn't asked maid to make coffee. I walked towards the table and took the mug into my hands. There was a note attached to it. 

"Good Morning, Sidharth. I'm really sorry for yesterday. I know I did a mistake by not receiving your calls but it happened without my concern. Hope you will give me a chance to explain myself. Now have your morning coffee.

------ Sanjana" 

I don't know why but this brought a smile on my face. Good morning, Sanj. I told to her in my brain. I said smiling. 

Why the hell am I smiling? Fuck.. She is doing something me. Sid, I promised myself that I would stay away from her. Then why the hell am I thinking like this? I took a deep breath and cleared my head. I'm going to ignore her. Fuck the message. I thought and took my things. I walked downstairs. I saw her talking with the maid. Teach her a lesson, Sid. I thought.

"Miss. Cathlen!!" I called the maid with an authoritative voice and even Sanj turned towards me. She looked scared.

"Sir??" Miss. Cathlen said breaking my thoughts. Her voice was shivering.

"You are the maid of this house right?" I asked in  a cold tone. 

"Yes sir" she said in a low voice and lowered her eyes.

"Then why the hell are you allowing her to do your work? It's your work to make food or coffee for me. You should prepare food for me. Not her. Do you understand me? Do you? If you repeat this again then I'll find another maid" I shouted at her. I pointed my finger towards Sanj and shouted on maid. Yes, who is she to prepare coffee for me? I don't want to her to interfere in my matters. She has no right on me.  

"Why are you shouting on her now?" I heard her voice breaking my stream of thoughts. Did she raised her voice? I took few steps towards her and looked straight into her eyes. She was scared, I'm damn sure about that yet she stood for the maid. 

"What is this?" I asked showing her a note.

"An apologizing note" she said without showing her fears. 

"You will never change right. You are still doing that note writing business.. same as before. " I said in a sarcastic tone. 

"What do you get by writing these stupid notes? Will I forgive you? huh? Tell me . Will I?" I asked. 

"What's her mistake? Why are you thinking about forgiving her? She haven't done anything wrong" mu stupid heart muttered inside. I cleared my head and continued. 

"I hate these kind of useless notes. By the way, why are you seeking for my forgiveness? What do you want to explain?" I asked sliding my fingers into my pockets. But she was silent.