36 |"I'm deeply in love with you"

-------Chapter 36------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov:

"Leave me, Sid" she yelled with an annoying look.

"Never ever. I'll never leave you. Get that to your head. Now first answer me, don't I have any right on you?" I asked slowly in a husky voice. Why is she acting like this? I know that I did a mistake by seeing her reports without informing her. But I have that right to do it. Her condition is bothering me and I sit like this without doing anything.

"Yes. You don't have any right and let me tell you, I hate your touch. I hate being close to you. I hate that kiss which we shared. I hate everything about you. Now let go off me and don't dare to touch me or my things again" I heard her voice. Wait!! What did she said now? I replayed her words again in my mind and her every word is like a bullet piercing my heart. I know my heart is bleeding inside. I gathered all my strength to apologize her.

"I'm sorry, Sanj" I said and turned to leave the place. I can't look into her eyes for one more second. I left tears coming out from my eyes. God!! Why the hell am I crying now? Why is this hurting me so much? I went straight into the gym and decided to do some work out so that I can divert my mind.

How can she talk like that? Does she really mean it? Why is she acting like this? Her words are still echoing in my ears. I threw the dumble on the floor. Ahh.. it's hurting inside. What have I done? I pulled my hair in frustration. I threw all the things on the floor.  I want to shout. I want to ask her whether her words came from her heart.

I felt weak and I collapsed on my knees. I never experienced this kind of hurt recently.  I never thought I will also cry when it hurts. I wiped my tears and decided to be strong. I will find out what's inside her heart. I thought and got up.

I looked all around the room and it looked like hell. I should inform Miss. Cat to clean the mess. I felt some wet on my fingers. I looked at them and I saw blood oozing out. I don't even remember when I got hurt. It's paining but the pain in my heart is more. Her every word is like a bullet that pierced into my heart. I took a deep breathe and went to the washroom. I washed the wound and put a bandage on it.

Did she really mean her every word? I decided to think positive. She was hell angry with me, that why she said those words. I thought and closed my eyes for a second. I want to forget everything that happened today. Wish I have the power to reverse everything. I cleared my thoughts and went out as I need to check her once.

I went straight to the balcony but I didn't find my wife. I heard some voices from down. It must be Kiara. I thought and made my way towards the stairs.

"Sid!!" Kiara called my name in excitement. She got up from her place and came towards me.

"Thanks for coming Kiara" I said and gave a side hug to her. I can feel my wife's eyes on me. But I decided to ignore her. After what happened this morning, I need some time for myself.

"Come. Join us" Kiara said taking my hand. I saw the reports on the table. I cursed myself again for looking into them without her permission. But I too have the right. Do I need to take her permission for everything. I'm her husband for god sake.

"No Kiara. I have to go out. You guys carry on" I said as I want to stay away from Sanj. She was about to insist but I cut her off.

"I'll see you soon, Kiara. Have a nice time with Sanjana" I said and left the place. All the time I didn't even looked at my wife. I decided to go to my parents house as it's been a long time.