20 | "I should not fall in love"

-----Chapter 20----

Successfully completed 20 chapters.

Please do follow and support me.

Sanjana Pov:

"Take my hand, Sanj" God!! the ways he utters my name is enough to make my heart race. I gave him my hand and took me to the dais. Everyone's eyes were on us. I saw Edwin and my dad talking to his parents. My dad looked at me and smiled. He looked so happy. But I miss my mother. I was looking for Cami. Where the hell is she? Suddenly, I felt his cold hand on my waist. What just happened now? He pulled me close to him sending shivers down my spine. His breath was fanning on me making me to loose my control. I don't know why but I liked this proximity. I want to feel his breath everytime. Sanj, you're loosing. warned my brain.

"This is just for a pic. We should at least act in front of them right" he said looking straight into my eyes. What??

See, he will never miss a chance to break your heart. I don't know why you still love him. You are a fool.. my brain said. A sad smile appeared on my lips and we both gave some poses to the media. I should stay away from him. I shouldn't let him to break me again and again. I thought and I found Cami and Alex. They both looked awesome.

I got down from the dais and walked towards them.

"My bestie, you look great" Cami complimented hugging me.

"You both look great too. I'm not going to talk to you, Alex. This is your punishment" I said folding my hands across my chest.

"oh no!! I'm really sorry for not attending your wedding, Sanj. I don't want a silent treatment" he said with a puppy face. Oh God, I'm jealous for him. How can you give him such a cute face? He is having that irresistible puppy look. Cami loves this look for sure.

"What's the reason actually?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"It's not the right time to share it, Sanj. I'll tell you when this is all over" he said in low voice. What? Why the hell is he sounding low all of a sudden? What happened?

"Tell me now, Alex. What's bothering you?" I asked looking at him and he lowered his eyes.

"It will upset you, Sanj. We will talk about it later" Cami said holding my shoulders.

"Reyan??" I asked and they gave me horrified look.

"How is he? Trust me, I can handle it. After all, I was the one who hurted him badly" I said feeling guilty for him.

"He met with an accident " Alex said shocking me.

"What??"

"Relax relax, he is fine. He is out of danger" he said holding my hands. He should be fine. Nothing should happen to him. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. I looked at the person and it was Sid. What is he doing now?

"We should dance. Nihaar did this" he said and took me to the dance floor. What? I looked at him for a second and admired him. I can get lost into those dark orbs. He pulled me close to him and held me by my waist. God!! I'm gonna die if I stay like this for a second. Why is my heart running a race? Why am I feeling butterflies all over me?

A song from Aashiqui 2 was played in the back ground. The lyrics actually matched my situation. He is my life now. And he is the my love.

"Don't look into his eyes, Sanj. He will consume you" warned my brain and I looked everywhere except him. But I can feel his orbs on me. He is looking at me with some passion. God!! he is making me uncomfortable. He came out of his trance when he heard the applause. He gave me strange look and released me from his grip.