34 | "You're mine"

Here we go..

-----Chapter 34-----

Sidharth Pov:

I woke up when I felt sun light on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and the sight in front of me brought a smile on my face. Sanj was sleeping next to me. She clenched my shirt collar so tightly and hugged my chest. God!! her breathe is making me crazy. I looked at our legs and they were interlinked. I slowly removed the strands of her hair and tugged them behind the ears. I caressed her cheeks and kissed her gently . My eyes went down to her lips which made me lose my control. I have a strong urge to taste her plump lips. They are looking delicious to my eyes. I don't know how long I can control these raising feelings. I touched those red lips with my thump. God!! what the heck is wrong with me?

I cannot think like that. I should go away from here first or else I may do something which I'll regret later. I brushed off my thoughts and decided to get up. I slowly removed her fingers from my shirt without disturbing her. As today is weekend, I decided to cook something for her. Though, I'm not good at cooking but I want to impress her. I went to washroom and did my morning chores. I got dressed up in shorts and went down. I went straight into the kitchen and I saw Cat cutting vegetables.

"Good Morning, Sir. Do you want coffee?" she asked politely with a smile.

"Good Morning Cat. I want to give you off this weekend. You can go now and come on Monday" I said and she looked at me with a shock.

"But who will prepare food for you?" she asked.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. You have been working without a break so take this and enjoy yourself. Moreover, I want to do cooking for my wife" I said and she smiled.

"Thanks for your kind words. I'll take my leave now" she said smiling brightly and left the kitchen to me. C'mon Sid, make something and try to impress your wife. I thought. I tied an apron around me and started cooking for her. I decided to make her Eggs benedict and Saffron Eggs. I was busy with my business and I heard someone's clearing her throat.

"Ahem!" I lifted my head and I saw her standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Hey!! Good Morning,Sanj. Just give me two minutes. I'll get you the breakfast" I said and she walked towards me.

"Where is Cat? Why are you doing all these things? I have never seen you cooking before" she said.

"I gave a break to Cat. She will come back on Monday. And now, I want you try my dishes. I specially made for you" I said and she smiled.

"There's no need to strain yourself, Sid. I can make this for you" she said.

"Shh.. stay put" I said and held her by waist. She body got stiffened because of my touch. Ahh.. I have a great affect on her. I smiled internally and made sit on the kitchen island.

"Let me do this for you, Sanj" I said looking straight into her eyes and then pecked her cheeks. I went back to my work and I can feel her eyes on me. I know my actions might give her a shock but what I can do. She has changed me completely. I never thought that I can get this much close to her. I never thought I'll give a chance for this marriage. I don't know what's my place in her heart, but I'm damn sure that she has a gained a special place in my heart that no one can replace. I don't even remember when this happened. She takes care of my family like her own family, she talks to my parents everyday.

"Don't eat me with your eyes, I know that you can't resist me" I said giving her a teasing look. She gasped a bit and evaded her gaze. I love teasing her. I arranged the breakfast on a plate and gave it to her. She tasted it and gave me a weird look. It's not good. I guess. All my hopes went down.