14 | "I lost him"

----Chapter 14----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go..

Nihaar Pov:

"You are doing a great job. Give me the document, I'll pass it to him" I said and she nodded. She gave me the document and I turned to leave. I looked at watch, it was 4:30 PM.  I worked a lot today. My college is much better than doing this job. I don't know why Sid likes this. Yeah, owing a company and doing business is interesting but it is not my cup of tea. I'm not a workaholic patient like Sid. I do things which give me happiness. 

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. A smile came on my face looking at the caller ID. Immediately, I took  my phone and switched on the speaker mode.

"Hello!!" I said with an unknown excitement in my voice. 

"Hey Nihaar!! Where are you? Is everything alright with you?" I heard her sweet voice. God!! hearing to her is the most beautiful thing for me. What is their in her voice? Why am I getting addicted like this?

"Are you there?" I heard her melodic tone again. OMG!! What am I thinking? Niara, you are making me crazy with your voice. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just completed my work and now I'm driving back home " I said and I didn't heard her voice for a second. 

"So, you are fine right? I was worried about you. Why didn't you inform that you are not coming to college? huh?" she asked me which made my heart to flutter. She made my day. She was worrying about me. Nihaar, you won a reward man.

"I'm sorry for that too. I really missed your company, Niara. College is must better than working in a company" I said changing the gear.

"Leave about my boring stuff. Tell me about your day" I asked her.

"Unfortunately, Jesica went to a date with her boy friend and you were absent. So, my day was not good. I missed both of you" she complained. 

"Oh, I'm sorry Niara but I can make it up for you. Where are you now tell me?" I asked her.

"What are you planning? huh?" she asked me.

"Let's catch up now. I want to see you" I revealed my heart. I don't know why but I couldn't spend a day without seeing her or talking to her.

"You mean now?" she asked and I hummed.

"Please yaar. Now tell me your location. I'll be there in few minutes" I said.

"Okay chill, I'm at Orchidya. I'll  be waiting for you" she said and I hung the call. I took a U-turn and started driving to Orchidya. What is she doing in a bouquet shop? Nihaar, why do think like a fool? She might be buying something for her dad. I thought and decided to clear my head.

Soon, I reached the place and I saw her through a glass window. She was looking at the flower bouquets . I parked the car and went inside. I should behind her to feel her fragrance. She is the only girl who can drive me crazy.

"It's beautiful" I said and her body got stiffened. 

"You scared me" she said turning towards me. She took few steps away from me and stood like a doll.

"Sorry" I said looking straight into her deep set eyes. There is something about her eyes. She has those dreamy eyes which pulls me towards her. 

"Back to earth, Mister" she said shacking me a little. Fuck!! Don't behave like an idiot. You need make some good impression, okay. I thought and relaxed myself.