22 | "I hate these kind of useless notes"

------Chapter 22------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sidharth pov:

What's the heck is wrong with me? Why the hell am I feeling like this? I pulled my hair with frustration and sat on the edge of the mattress. I took deep breathes to relax my mind. 

Something is really wrong with me. Why did I felt restless of her? Why did I tried calling her in the first place? Why did I got worried of her? Why did I felt bad when she is with her so called friend? Why? Why?

Her words were still echoing in my ears. 

"I was with Reyan" 

I clutched my fist and hit the bed. Then it struck me what I was actually doing? God!! why the hell am I feeling frustrated? Why the hell am I getting angry on that guy who I haven't seen yet? 

What's going on with you, Sid? You are crossing your boundaries. Why are you interfering in her life? This is a namesake relationship. You cannot decide her way of living. It's her choice to be with anyone. You should not care about her. I thought and decided to ignore her. 

I will neither call her nor ignore her completely. I laid on the bed and decided to sleep. I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep. 

"That is your room. I'll tell the maid to arrange your stuff there. Bye" my words started ringing continuously in my ears. I was rude to her. I banged the door on her face. Sid, leave it. You are not going to think about her. I thought and cleared my head.

 I don't know why but I couldn't sleep. I decided to get some fresh air. So I got up from my bed and went out. I started taking steps towards the stairs. My eyes fell on her room. I had a strong urge to open and see her. I controlled myself and decided to go down. I climbed half of the stairs but I don't know what happened to me. I went back to her room and opened it slowly. 

I sneaked into her room but I did not find her on the bed. Where is she? I walked towards the washroom to check but she was not there too. Where did she went? I went downstairs and I checked the kitchen. She was not there too.  

Then again I started feeling restless. Sidharth, why the fuck are you feeling like this? I clutched my fist, gritted my teeth. I rushed back to upstairs and then to the balcony. I stood there and closed my eyes. I took a deep breathe and I saw her in the lawn. She sat there alone. What is she doing there? A part of me wants to go there and talk to her but the other doesn't want to go. 

I was looking at her and suddenly she turned towards. Shit! she must have noticed me. I hid myself next to the wall. After some time, she stood and started walking inside. It's time for me to go back to my room. I thought and went back to my room.  I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes.

Sanjana Pov:

What's wrong with him? Why can't he give me a chance to explain? I don't want to be there with Reyan but there was no choice for me. Cami and Alex went on a date and there was anyone with Reyan. 

I did a mistake by not attending his calls but I didn't ignore him intentionally. It just happened. He banged the door on my face. Why? I went to the room and sat on the bed. Why is he angry with me? Is he thinking wrong about me? I should explain him at any cost. He should know that I haven't made any mistake. I took a quick shower and decided to sleep. I laid on my bed but I couldn't sleep. What should I do ? How should I explain him? 

I got up from my bed and decided to go out. I went down and I saw a lady in the kitchen. She was cleaning the kitchen floor.

"Hello!!" I said and she turned towards me.