32 | "Am I falling for her?"

----Chapter 32----

Here we go..

Sanjana Pov:

We were in the meeting hall waiting for Sid. I saw Reyaan going through the presentation.

"Don't worry. We will rock" he said smiling. I know him very well. He is so good in this thing. Soon, Sidharth joined us and he asked Reyaan to present. The presentation went well and everyone clapped. I looked at Sid but his face looked blank. Now what's his problem?

"I'm not happy with this, Mr. Reyaan. I have expected a lot from you but your work doesn't satisfy me" he said this and left the meeting room. What the hell is this? I looked at Reyaan and he looked defeated.

--------------

What he does always makes me happy. I have seen a lot of change in his attitude. Our relationship status is progressing day by day. The only which I hate is his anger. I don't know why he behaves harshly with Reyaan. He argued with him about the designs in a meeting. Why to do that? He can talk to him personally. I know he is jealous of Reyaan but when I ask him, he will reply rudely. I hate this.

I was looking into the designs. Suddenly, I heard the door knock.

"Come in" I said raising my head and it was Reyaan. He was looking like hell. I don't know whether I need to apologize him or not. I hate you, Sid. You have put me in a difficult situation.

"You should have called me, Reyaan. I would have come to your cabin" I said getting up from my chair.

"There's no need for that, Sanj. Are you done with the main building designs?" he asked taking his chair. He took the designs from my hand and started looking into them.

"Reyaan, I'm really sorry" I said and he raised his head.

"For what?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I know what Sid did is wrong. I'm really sorry" I said lowering my head.

"Wait!! What are you saying? Listen Sanj, he has every right to behave like that because he owns this project. What we do should satisfy him. But the only thing, he can do the same thing privately also" he said.

"Yeah, I felt bad but that doesn't mean we both are incapable of doing it. We will prove him that we are best. Don't worry about me. I'm all fine. I don't take these kind of things to heart" he said smiling. I feel sorry for him. Though he is saying that it doesn't matter but his eyes are saying that he was hurt.

"See, I have mailed you some new requirements which needed to be added in these designs. And one more thing, I want these designs by tomorrow. Because I need to verify them thoroughly and need to get approval from Sidharth. So complete them by tonight" he said shocking me. Is he mad or what? How can I complete these many designs?I have less time.

"Sure. I'll try" I said with a fake smile.

He observed all the designs clearly and rectified the errors. We were seriously talking about the issues. Suddenly, the door got opened. I turned my head towards the door to find who opened the door that too without knocking. It was Sid. He looked at me and then at Reyan. His expression clearly shows that he detests Reyan.

"Hey hi" I said trying to calm the environment. His eyes turned towards me and he smiled.

"Hey!! Are you done with your work? Let's go home early today" he said entering into the room. I looked at Reyan, he was waiting for my reply. How can I go home early? I have lot of work to handle.

"Sorry Sid, I have some work to take care. You please carry on. I'll come later" I said disappointing him. God!! I want to go and spend some time with him but this is highly impossible.