33 | "Please don't ignore me,Sid"

----Chapter 33----

Here we go..

lengthy chapter.... Hope you will love it

Sanjana Pov:

"I don't agree with you, Sanaja. I know what I'm doing and I don't need your advice or suggestion. Why the hell do you care him? huh? He is your boss I understand but I'm your husband. I don't like when you support Reyaan. I know though he is your boss but I hate when you support him" he said. How rude? I don't know what's his problem. He can accept the truth that he is jealous of Reyaan.

"Why?" I asked to irritate him more. I'm not going to leave you, Sid. I want to know why you are feeling like that.

"I don't need to say you the reason" he said making a frown. Great!! Why are you so stubborn?

"Then you don't have any right to say what I need to do. I will do things which I love and Reyaan is my friend and I'll surely support him" I said harshly. I know I have hurted him. His eyes are showing some feelings. I'm damn sure that I hurted him. Sorry Sid, but I have to do this to make you realize your feelings.

He didn't say a word and left the place. I continued my work and I don't know when I slept.

----

I opened my eyes when a ray of sunlight fell on my face. I heard the chirping sound and that made me to feel the peace. I looked at my surroundings and I was in the bed. As far I remember I was in the study room last night, I slept there itself. How come I woke up here? A smile came on my face thinking who brought me here. Sid!!

I slowly got up from my bed and made my ways to the balcony. I didn't find Sid in his room. He might be in the gym. I thought and slowly walked to the gym. I peeped into the room and I saw him dripping in sweat. His tee-shirt was fulling drenched in sweat and got sticky. He was looking hot though. His eyes are showing some emotions. He was hitting the punching bag so hardly. What's wrong with him? I was dreaming about him and suddenly, I heard his voice. Damn!! I'm done. I was about to run away but he opened the door.

"Stop!!" he said and I don't know why my steps got frozen. God!! What's wrong with me? He pulled me with sudden force and pinned me to the wall. He gripped my hands so tightly and I started wriggling to get out of his strong grip. He came close to me and looked straight into my eyes. My heart started beating so fast in my rib cage. I lowered my eyes as I can't look into those deep dark orbs. Suddenly, I felt his fingers on my cheeks sending shivers down my spine. Do something, Sanj. Get out of his grip.

"Whaaa-t ar-e yo--u do--i-n---g?" I asked trying to sound strong but I miserably failed. A lump formed at the back of my throat. I'm damn sure that he is enjoying my situation.

"I didn't get you, Mrs. Sanjana Sidharth Malhotra" he said adding his name at the end of my name. I felt all good when he called me like that. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. His eyes were red and dark.

"Please move aside. I need to go" I said trying to get of his grip but he held me tightly. My hands must have turned red by now.

"You look stinky" I said giving him a angry look. He raised his eyebrows and then smiled. God!! Why did you gave him that super smile? Anyone can get lost with that one smile. He removed his tee shirt in one go and then pressed himself against me making me shiver with his acts. I'm going to die for sure. What is he doing? I looked at his perfect muscles and sweat was dripping out. Please give me space. Are you going to kill me or what? I want to ask him but I can't even look into his eyes.

"You look beautiful" he said looking at my lips. I can feel his breathe on my face. God!! the environment turned hot. Please do something. He then removed the strands of my hairs and tugged them behind my ear. I only thing which I can do is to close my eyes tightly. I don't know what he will do next. I was thinking how to get out of his grips. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my cheeks. Wait!! Did he just kissed me? I opened my eyes in shock and he was smiling. He gave a kiss on my another cheek and I'm damn sure that my face might have turned red like a tomato. What is he doing?