9 | "Will you marry her, Sid?"

--------Chapter 10 ------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sidharth pov: 

What should you feel when your cousin is flirting with a girl who loved you in the past? Jealous? Should you feel envious? Well, leave about all. Tell me, what are you feeling,Sid? asked my brain. 

What should I feel? There is nothing to think or feel about Sanjana. She is a girl who loved me and I broke her heart. Nothing else. I don't even feel bad for what I did. I thought.

"Sid!! I'm going to meet her tomorrow" Nihaar's words broke my train of thoughts.

Go, go and flirt with her. Why should I care? 

"Tell me a beautiful place. Please" he asked giving me a pleading look. Why should I help? I'm not going to suggest him.

"Between you have to attend the party right? How can you meet Sanjana? It's highly impossible" I said intentionally so that he would drop his idea of meeting her.

"No problem, dude. I'll manage" he said smiling. Horny bastard. I want to kill him. 

"Sid, what's happening? why do you want to kill your cousin?" asked my brain and I took a deep breathe.

"Now please tell me some good places" Nihaar voice brought me back to the present.

"I'm not a tourist guide, Nihaar. I don't know" I said and turned to the other side of bed. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Sid, how can you be so rude to your cousin?  I'm new to London and you are not even helping me. Why?" he asked shacking me a little.

"I'm tired. Will you let me sleep?" I asked covering the blanket over me.

"You are so mean. Why are you changing the topic now? Something is bothering you,Sid. I want to know it" he said pulling the blanket from me. Ahh.. Idiot. I got up from the bed and gave him a deathly glare.

"Tell me, what's wrong with you, Sid? You are behaving strange after meeting that girl. Not only this, I need to know one more thing. You are the one who saved Sanjana but why the hell did you framed that I saved her? huh?" he asked in frustration. What the hell? Why is he irritating me like this? I'm not going to say my past to him.

"There is nothing to say, Nihaar. Let me sleep and don't irritate me again" I said in slow voice controlling my anger. He gave a annoying look and got up from my bed.

"Have a great sleep, Mr. Rude" he said walking out of my room. He closed the door with a bang. I clenched my fist to control my damn anger. He called me rude again. Yes, of course. I'm a rude person and thanks for the compliment, Nihaar. I thought and leaned on the bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. 

What's wrong with you, man? What's bothering you? 

Sanjana!! She is bothering me. I ragged my hair in frustration. I thought of not hearing this name ever again. Why is she coming into my path? Why did I see her after six years? I walked towards my closet and searched for the book. I took into my hands and opened it. This scrapbook contains all the small notes which she sent me. I preserved them . Don't ask me why? because I don't know the reason.  I never opened this after that incident. I started reading each and every note and I don't know why but it reduced my anger and a small smile came on my face. I closed the book and decided to sleep. 

Next day, I got up and did my morning chores. I got dressed in white shirt and a blazer. I took my phone and went down. 

"Good Morning, Mom" I said and she kissed my cheek.