37 | "You're not alone"

----chapter 37-----

Sorry for late update.

Sidharth Pov:

I was in my cabin looking to some files regarding the hotels which I'm going to open in few months. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It was Kiara.

"Good morning, doc" I said as soon as I picked up the call.

"You made a mistake, Sid" I heard her voice. What did she mean by that?

"Please Kiara. Make me understand what you are talking about " I said getting up from my seat and walked towards the glass door.

"Let me narrate what you did to your wife" she said and I remained silent. What have I done to Sanj? Then I heard her narrating the story. I didn't even stopped her because I didn't find any words. It's hurting me inside.

"Are you guys happy?" she asked all of a sudden. Are we happy? I didn't find any answer. I'm happy with her but am I making her happy?

"Listen, please make her happy. She is still not active" she said.

"Did you notice any change in her after your marriage?" she asked.

"This Sanjaya is different from the girl I met few years back. I know I hurted her at that time but I never thought she would go into depression" I said and I felt tears in my eyes. Uh..no. Am I crying? Why am I becoming weak for her? You love her, dude. My mind whispered.

"I'll talk to you later, Kiara" I said and disconnected the call. My hands started to shiver and I held the railing tightly. All the past started to flash in front of me.

"Nice to meet you Miss. Stalker" I said in anger.

"Show me your damn face" I shouted and she turned towards me. Her eyes were sparkling with tears. Why is she crying?

"Why?" I asked and she lowered her eyes.

"Answer me damnit" I threatened her holding her by arms.

"Because I LOVE YOU" there she said it with tears running down.

"I'm sorry. I know stalking is a bad thing but I have no other choice. I came to INDIA for visiting my Uncle here and that changed my life"

"I first saw you in your college when you were hugging Twinkle. I came to know that you both were best friends and no one can beat your friendship. That was the reason why I fell for you. I started to stalk you everywhere and I used to send you my favorite flowers. That really made me happy."

"I was even there at the pub when you proposed Aditi. I was behind the bushes. Your words broke me completely and I collapsed there crying like a baby"

"Then I found that she was in love with some one else and seeing you in pain hurted me more. And I decided not to leave your side from then" she said crying.

"I'm sorry" she said again.

"Do you have anything to say?" I asked and she lowered her eyes.

"I love you" she said again and it increased my temper.

"You know me very well, Sanjana and perhaps you might even guess my answer" I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"No!!"

"Why?" she asked gulping her tears.

"Because I hate love. I'm not a person to be loved. Get that to your head and leave me now. Don't ever follow me and this is the end for everything" I said.