44| "Mom, I'm your daughter"

Thanks for being patient. I'm not getting time to write. I thought of publishing last week but got stuck with some office work.

I've written a few questions below after the chapter. Please do answer them.

Here we go..

---chapter 44----

Sanjana Pov:

My life is nothing less than a roller coaster ride. I had experienced many things in my life. Happiness, freedom, depression, anxiety and finally love. I waited for someone who will love me unconditionally and I'm lucky that I got Sid. My first crush. My first love. Though I'm not his first but he is my first and last.

I looked at the handsome who is sleeping next to me. The ray of sunlight fell on his face and he frowned. Thin lines were formed in his forehead. His hair is in totall mess yet he looked sexy. His strong arm is around my waist holding me gently like he is protecting his precious toy. I don't know why but I have strong urge to kiss his pout lips.

Not kiss. Atleast a peck. A war started between my conscience and heart.

"What if he wakes up?" asked my conscience.

"A peck won't disturb his slumber " argued my heart. I decided to follow my heart. I lifted my head and moved close to his face. I closed my eyes and moved a little close to his face. His breathe is fanning more my lips. I brought my lips close and suddenly I heard his voice. My eyes popped out from it's sockets.

Shit!!! Shit!! I'm dead now.

"What are you trying to do,Kitten?" he asked in a husky voice. I never ever heard his kind of voice before. It was so husky.

"No... thing" That was my only answer. I was about to get up but his arm around my waist got tighten. He is looking at me hungrily. Why the hell did I try to kiss him?

"Where are you going? I don't like incomplete things. Complete what you've started" he said pulling me close to him. With in second he was on top of me caging me completely with his hands and legs.

"Huh? I didn't start anything. I need to go" I said shuttering and he chuckled. He was looking incredibly cute and hot. What's wrong with my hormones? Why am I thinking like that? Suddenly I felt his hand moving inside my shirt. God!! My heart skipped a beat with his touch. He was looking at me teasingly. I closed my eyes to control myself. I felt his hand moving upside. I got into my senses and jerked away his hand. My heart is thumping so fast. He is now laughing looking at my face.

"You look so cute, love" he said in between his laughs. I cursed myself for my thought of kissing him.

"Now kiss me" he said coming close to me.

"What? Noo!! Please let me go" I said and he leaned more.

"I'll only leave you when I get my kiss" he said huskly and I rolled my eyes. He moved a little close now I can feel his breathe on my face. He immediately closed his and waited for me to react. I just smiled at his act. Should I really kiss him? I ignored my thoughts and cupped his face. I closed my eyes and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"Done. Now let me go" I said and he opened his eyes with an annoying look.

"I asked for a kiss and what did you do. I didn't felt anything change in my heart beat" he said and that brought a smile on my face.

"Heart beat? Will my kiss do that kind of effect to you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"God!! You really don't know how I feel when you're near to me. Even your touch effects me. My heart goes jumping and dancing with your mere touch. I really love when you are near to me" he said and I don't know what got into me. I sealed his lips with mine. He was shock with my bold move but later gained his senses back. He tilted his head sideways and fighted with my tongue. My hands were in his messy hair and his one hand is in my hair and other is roaming on my bare waist. We broke apart when we are out of breathe.