25 | "You're important to me"

Please do FOLLOW ME.

-----Chapter 25----

Here we go.

Sanjana Pov: 

I told him that I'm leaving to Hamburg but there's no emption in his face. He doesn't even care about me. Wait!! Why the hell will he care when he doesn't even feel anything for you? my brain asked me. Actually, It's right. I should not except anything from him. It will just hurt me if he talks something bad. 

"When are you leaving tomorrow?"  he asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Morning!!" I said and he nodded. 

"How will you go?" he asked as if he cares for me. I want him to drop me. I really want him but this idiot will talk something else which will hurt me. I thought.

"Actually, I told my plan to Nihaar and he said he will drop me. You don't need to worry about it. I don't want to bother you" I lied to him. Actually, Nihaar don't know anything about my plan. 

"Thank you!! It means a lot to me. I cannot waste my time like Nihaar right? I have a lot of work to take care" he said and turned towards his room. Such an arrogant fellow? How can you be so harsh? I hate you, Sid. I thought. 

I went back to my room and resumed my packing. I went down and I saw him having his dinner. Why can't he call me? I went and sat in front of him and Cat served me food. He didn't even lifted his head. I was thinking something and suddenly I heard my phone ringing. It was Reyan. Why the hell is he calling me now? I took my phone and lifted the call. 

"Hello Reyan!!" I said. And Sidharth lifted his head up. He gave me a strange look. Why is he looking at me like that?

"Hello Sanjana!! When are you coming here?" he asked and I got up from my place. I cannot face Sidharth's gaze. He is looking as If I did something wrong. I went to the hall to take the call. 

"Yeah. I'll start tomorrow" I said.

"Okay, will be waiting for you. Bye" he said and disconnected the call. I went back to the hall and saw him talking to Cat. He looked at me and then took stairs. What happened to him? Why is he behaving like this? I completed my food and went back to my room. Tomorrow, I'm going to leave him. It pained me a bit. But the thing is he doesn't feel the same for me. 

-------

Next Morning, I woke up and did my morning chores. I got ready and went down. I went to the kitchen and saw Cat making breakfast. 

"Good Morning, Cat!!" I said and she turned towards me with a smile on her face. 

"Good Morning. I'll serve you food in few minutes" she said and resumed her work. I went to the hall and I didn't find Sidharth. Is he sleeping still? It's already 9:00 AM. Where is he? I was thinking and I heard Cat's voice. 

"Your food is ready, Sanjana" she said and started serving food. 

"Where is Sid? I didn't see him from morning" I said sipping the juice. 

"I don't know, Sanj. He did not come down since morning. I think he is not going to office. He must be sleeping" Cat said. But how is that possible? He said he got some important works today? Why is he still sleeping? Is he unwell? 

"Don't worry about him" she said breaking my thoughts. 

Sidharth Pov:

I ignored her. I don't know why but my blood boiled when she got a call from Reyan. I hate him. I just hate him. I don't want her to go Hamburg and work with him. I couldn't even sleep properly all because of that Idiot. Who the hell is he? How dare is he to hug my wife?