Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV

In a bright and sunny day, a six-year old girl named Lisa found herself sitting under the tree in a park in their subdivision.

She was sitting on the grass, reading her favorite book called 'The Diary of a whimpy kid' and sometimes glances at the kids playing at the playground. Some are hanging in the monkey bars, in slides and some are taking turns at the swing.

Lisa roamed her eyes at the whole playground until she spotted a new face. She had never seen this girl before, she knows almost all the kids in their subdivision because they all go in the same school.

She stared at the new girl and realized that...

"She's beautiful" she said out loud that shocked her. Good thing she's alone in that area.

She continued to watch the new girl who is surrounded by a group of boys.

"She probably got them as her admirers hmm." she said convincing herself but when the girl turned at her direction, the pair of cat eyes met hers, and Lisa sensed that she's in trouble.

She closed her book and started to walked going to the girl's direction and as she gets nearer, she confirmed that the girl is indeed in trouble because she was surrounded by Hanbin's group, the bullies.

"Come on! just one kiss and we will let you go." Hanbin demanded.

"Right! Give me too after him." Bobby said this time.

"Will you just let me go? I don't have time to make fun with you." the girl glared at them.

the group of boys started laughing at her.

"Just give me the damn kiss!" Hanbin pulled her forcefully and tried to kiss her but good thing she dodged it.

'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!' the group chanted while the poor girl keeps on struggling.

When Hanbin was about to kiss her again, he felt someone pulled him back and the next thing he knew there's a hard thing hit his face.

"oww! what the?!" he looked at the culprit and when he saw Lisa, his long time crush standing in front of him he'a face turned pale.

"L-Lisa... I--" Hanbin tried to talk but Lisa cut him.

"Apologize and get lost" Lisa said coldly.

Hanbin quickly stood up and apologize to the new girl with his group and ran away immediately.

After the group disappeared, Lisa broke down on the ground while hugging her fist which she used to punch Hanbin earlier.

The new girl quickly approached her.

"h-hey! what happened to you? are you okay?" the girl asked her.

"it hurts! why did I even punch him? he doesn't deserve my fist." Lisa cried.

"Stupid.." the girl answered and that made Lisa stopped.

"wow, is that your way of saying 'thank you'?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"why would I thank you?" the girl asked back.

"what? you---" Lisa did not finish her sentence when the girl laughed suddenly.

"is she crazy?" Lisa mumbled but the girl heard her.

"No, I'm not." the girl answered when she finished laughing. "and yeah, thank you so much for helping me. My first kiss would probably be stolen if you did not come."

"Thank you is not enough, you know. I almost broke my arm because of that. You should buy me ice cream." Lisa said.

The girl broke a gummy smile which infected Lisa's system quickly.

"I guess I owe you an ice cream then. Let's go!" the girl said and pulled Lisa's hand.

The both of them went to an ice cream vendor and bought one chocolate and milk flavored ice cream.

After receiving the ice cream, they went back to where Lisa was staying earlier because her book is still there. They sat on the grass and ate their ice cream quietly.

"I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim" the new girl broke the silence.

"I did not ask. But I'm Lisa, Lisa Manoban." Lisa said.

Jennie laughed at her, "stupid." she said.

"It's the first time that I saw you here." Lisa started.

"We just moved back from New Zealand, my parents are still arranging our things so I went here earlier." Jennie explained.

"oh... I guess you'll transfer school too?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to YG Academy." Jennie answered.

"obviously. I mean almost all the kids here go to that school." Lisa said.

"then that means you also go there?" Jennie asked and Lisa nodded. "Then can I go with you. I'm still new here and... I don't want something like earlier to happen again." Jennie asked shyly while fidgeting her fingers.

"Okay." Lisa answered simply.

"For real?" Jennie asked and Lisa just nodded again. Jennie suddenly jumped and hugged Lisa. "Thank you! I guess I just made my first friend today." Jennie said happily with her gummy smile.

Lisa smiled back at her,"I guess I have a crazy friend now."

Jennie chuckled," it's not bad to have a stupid friend like you then."

then both girls started to laughed at their silliness. they continued to talk about theirselves and found some information about each other like: Jennie is a year older but they are in the same grade and Lisa is taller than her which gave Lisa the card to tease her.

When they went home, they found out that their mansions are just beside each other.

Great! Their lives will surely be fun.