Chapter 11

3rd Person's POV

"Good morning Lili!" Jennie yelled and shake Lisa's body to wake her up.

Lisa groaned and hid herseld under the blanket but Jennie forcefully pulled it away.

Lisa in annoyance, turn her back at her loud bestfriend to get more sleep but it seems that Jennie won't give her peace.

Jennie jumped in her and tickle her and that finally woke her whole being.

"God damn it Jennie! What?!" Lisa yelled, she haven't have a complete rest and she really feel exhausted because they took over time to choreograph a new song last night... something that Jennie doesn't know about because she went to hangout with Jisoo yesterday.

"I want pancakes." Jennie said with a puppy eyes.

"Then cook for yourself." Lisa answered and laid on her bed again.

Jennie went to cuddle with her and continued to annoy her,"but I want YOUR pancake. I told you it was the most delicious pancake that I ever had and I want it again." Jennie pouted.

"I just cooked it because I have to apologize to you. Now that I am forgiven, I can't cook it for you." Lisa answered.

"Tell me what I need to do to taste your pancakes again." Jennie plead.

"Let.Me.Sleep." Lisa answered simply.

"No! I'm already hungry." Jennie complained.

"Whatever. Do what you want Kim." Lisa said and closed her eyes again.

"Fine! You leave me with no choice." Lisa heard Jennie say and the next thing that she knew, she felt a heavy thing above her tummy.

When Lisa opened her eyes, she saw Jennie already straddling her.

"Yah! What the fuck?" She yelled.

Jennie attack her face with kisses making sure that she will leave her saliva on her cheeks.

"JENNIE!!! STOP IT YOU DISGUSTING SHIT!!!" Lisa yelled after feeling the wetness of her face.

"Me? Disgusting? Be thankful that I already brushed my teeth. If there's someone who is disgusting here, it's you and you're breath." Jennie said and stick her tongue out.

"Oh really huh? My turn." Lisa said, Jennie who did not have the time to react was flip over ending up under Lisa.

Lisa smiled maniacly and licked her lips.

Jennie gulped hard after she saw what  Lisa just did.

"W-what are you doing?" Jennie asked nervously.

"Payback time, bitch." Lisa said and started to attack Jennie's mandu cheeks, she even brushed her tongue like a dog against it and Jennie felt like she was going to pass out because of it.

"LISAAAAA!! STOP IT YOU'RE SO GROSS!!! YOU HAVEN'T BRUSHED YOUR TEETH!!!" Jennie screamed in horror.

Lisa laughed like crazy after seeing Jennie's reaction. She stood up and stick her tongue out before running to her bathroom.

"Yah! Manoban!! You better cook me some pancakes or I'm gonna skin you alive! You're so gross!" Jennie banged Lisa's bathroom door.

"I'll give you time to cook. I'll be taking a shower again 'cause I smell like your breath." Jennie said before storming out of Lisa's room.

-------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Lisa and Jennie!" Chaeyoung greeted them with a sweet smile.

"Chipmunk! Good morning to you too." Lisa said and was about to kiss her but she felt a pull from her dress.

When she looked at the back of her dress she saw Jennie's hands and the girl was already glaring at her.

'Don't ever try' Jennie mouthed

'What?' Lisa mouthed back.

"Nyeongan!!" Jisoo appeared with her weird catchphrase again.

"Hi Jisoo!" Chaeng greeted her. She gave Chaeyoung a hug then when she looked at her two bestfriends, she saw Jennie frowning.

"Oh.. you guys fought again? Seriously? This early?" Jisoo chuckled.

"No. We didn't." Lisa answered.

"Then what's with the face, Jendeukie?" She asked but Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Maybe she woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Lisa whispered and shared a laugh with Jisoo but Jennie heard it so she pinched Lisa's side.

"Ow! Yah, that hurts!" Lisa yelled, Jennie just glared at her. "What the hell is your probl---" Lisa was cut off when they heard someone called Jennie.

"Jennie!" The four girls looked at the back and saw Alex running towards them.

Jennie's face suddenly turned from a frown to a shy innocent one and it was Lisa's turn to roll her eyes at her bestfriend.

"Hi Alex." Jennie greeted the man.

"Hi Jen! Hi girls! Wow what a sight? All beautiful ladies hanging out." Alex said which made the girls heart flutter... except Lisa.

"Eiw. Stop trying to be a sweet talker." Lisa bashed.

"Come on, pokpak! You really look beautiful." Alex said and mess with her hair a little.

"Yah! Not my hair, I took a lot of time fixing that." Lisa complained. "Why are you here anyway?" Lisa asked

Alex just laughed at her and turned her attention at Jennie.

"Uhmm.. so I went here to ask Jennie if she can go with me later and watch my game. SM High requested for a practice game later." Alex said, he's one of the basketball players in the school too.

Lisa was about to protest but Jennie answered quickly, " I would love to!" She said excitedly.

"Great! I'll see you after school. We have a practice. Bye girls!" Alex said and ran away from them.

Lisa looked at Jennie, "I guess you're not going to the mall with me later?" She asked.

Jennie froze when remembered that she promised to go with Lisa after school but she agreed to go with Alex without thinking that she already have a plan.

"I guess it's time for us to excuse ourselves Chaeng! Let's go." Jisoo said awkwardly and dragged Chaeyoung with her.

"I--uhh... I'm sorry Lili, can we re-schedule it? It would be embarrassing to ditch Alex." Jennie said.

"And it's not when it comes to me?" Lisa chuckled. "Fine, no biggies." Lisa said and walked away.

"Wow! She will really choose that guy over her bestfriend? Is a practice game more important than helping her bestfriend to look for a book she's been dying to have?" She mumbled agrily.

Lisa sighed as she felt envious towards Alex.

'I wish I could also invite you to watch my dance practice, Nini' Lisa thought and released a big sigh.