Chapter 16

3rd Person's POV

It's already Friday, 3 days after Alex told Lisa what his plan. And 3 more days without talking to Jennie.

Now Lisa was standing in front of her bestfriend's house, waiting for the brunette to open the door after she pushed the doorbell.

Lisa was nervous as hell, she doesn't know how will she explain why she suddenly avoided Jennie.

'Idiot why go here if you won't say anything?!'

'Stupid Lisa think! You still have time'

'Gosh what will I say?!'

She was panicking internally until..

Click!

'Oh yeah fucking hell! Ground just eat me.' She cried.

The door opened revealing that woman staring with her cat eyes, oh that pair of cat eyes how badly she missed looking at those eyes.

She jumped a little when Jennie cleared her throat.

"What are you doing here?" The brunetted asked her coldly.

Lisa gulped, she felt how cold Jennie's voice is. She can feel the coldness envoloping her hands who are hiding on her back.

'Wait? Cold? Oh right!'

She thought.

She brought her hands in front of her and showed Jennie what she have.

"Uh.. Milk Ice Cream?" She said and smiled awkwardly.

Jennie just looked at it then looked back in her eyes.

"Uh.. you don't want it? I-errr.." Lisa said scratching the back of her head.

Jennie couldn't keep her smile seeing how nervous and cute her bestfriend is.

"I do.. but I want to take this first" Jennie said and crashed herself in Lisa's arms.

Lisa felt like her soul almost left her body, she thought Jennie will kick her out or something.

"Gosh I missed you idiot!" Jennie said as she tighten the hug.

"I missed you too, Nini." Lisa said as she hugged her back.

After some minutes Jennie pulled back.

"Now let's begin with that milk ice cream" Jennie showed her gummy smile, "and if course, with the explaining." She said, now with her deadly stare.

Lisa gulped nervously.

'God if this is my last night, save me. I  still want to live.'

She prayed.

~~~~~

"I'm really sorry okay? I just.." Lisa started.

"You just what?" Jennie asked while eating her milk ice cream from Lisa.

"I just thought about it and maybe what you said was right." She said.

"What did I say?" Jennie asked confusedly.

"You know.. that night.. you said it" Lisa said.

"Said what exactly Lisa? I've been thinking the whole thing what I did or say that is wrong." Jennie said.

Lisa sighed..

"Okay.. maybe you're right that.. I'm jealous with you and Alex." Lisa said and she saw how Jennie's expression changed. "You know like, you always spend your time with him and it's like you have forgotten that me, your bestfriend, still exist." She added.