Chapter 27

3rd Person's POV

"I........" Rosé tried to speak but nothing came out of her mouth. She looked at Lisa and for the first time after she and Jennie fell apart... she saw that genuine happiness of Lisa. She averted her look and stared at her hands.

"Hey... it's okay. Well I know you're still shock so I'l give you time to process everything, okay?" Lisa said with her soft voice. "I mean I was shocked as you too when I found out that you're my secret admi--"

"Lisa please..." Rosé cut her off "it's kinda embarassing and it makes me feel awkward talking about it." She said and hid her blushing face.

Lisa laughed at how cute her chipmunk is right now, she couldn't believe that the girl has this kind of side.

Or maybe Chaeyoung has always been this kind of girl but she wasn't aware of it because her attention WAS always with Jennie.

Lisa moved a little and slowly pulled Rosé's hands out of her face. The Australian girl can't hide her face anymore so she tried to look anywhere but Lisa.

"Hey.. look at me chip." Lisa said as she tries to stop her laughter.

"If you'll just stop being an asshole for a minute maybe I can give you a glance. Stop laughing at me." Chaeyoung said and rolled her eyes at her.

Lisa burst oit laughing instead of doing what the other girl wants. Chaeyoung can't helped it but push the Thai back because of her childlishness.

"Yah! Stop it! Lalisa!" Chaeyoung yelled at her and started to hit her. Lisa continued to laughed until she decided to stop Chaeyoung and trapped her into a backhug.

"Gotcha!" Lisa whispered in her ear. Chaeyoung can't helped but blush with their position so she tried to escaped, but luck wasn't on her side.

"Let me go!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Nope." Lisa said.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung tried again.

"Nah" Lisa teased.

"I'm giving you 3 seconds to let me go or you'll be having your nose bleeding." Chaeng threatened her.

"Still no." Lisa said teasingly.

"One... two... thr----"

"Date me" Lisa said that stopped Chaeyoung.

"Wha--what did you say?" Chaeyoung asked again, not sure if she heard it right.

Lisa let go of her and turned her around to face her.

"Park Chaeyoung, can I take you out on a date?" Lisa asked with her hopeful eyes.

Again, Park Chaeyoung doesn't know what to say. Did Lalisa Manoban just asked her out? THE LALISA MANOBAN?

She just stared at her and tried to process everything. Lisa was jist waiting for her while staring at her with those puppy eyes.

Chaeng doesn't know what to say, she doesn't know if she will make a good decision. She suddenly hope that something to happen so she can avoid the question right now because she wasn't prepared at all.

And then suddenly, the Lord must have heard her prayed.

"What are you two doing here?" Both of them jumped a little in surprise. Lisa let go of Rosé's shoulder and they both faced Jisoo who is walking towards them.

"JISOO UNNIE!" Chaeyoung yelled and ran towards her. Jisoo was shocked when the tall girl hugged her tight and whispered a thank you to her.

"What was that for?" She whispered back.

"I'll tell you later." Chaeyoung answered.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked, annoyed because of they're interrupted moment.

"I was the one asking you that. Anyway, I was looking for you two, I don't have someone to eat with." Jisoo lied.

"Oh.. busy with the SC again?" Lisa asked simply, well, everyone knows she's pertaining to Jennie.

"Yeah, you know, Holiday season is coming." Jisoo answered.

"Wow, I can't believe I've been here for 7 months already. Oh my gosh unnie, we're graduating in 3 months???" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yep, time to leave this school right, Lice? Or you're planning to continue your loyalty to this school?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"Nope, I'm definitely leaving this school." Lisa said and walked towards the two. She stopped in front of Chaeng and stared at her eyes.

"I don't think I would grow if I would let myself stay here.I think it's time to leave and move on, I'm sure there are more opportunities out there that are waiting for me. Right chip?" She said.

"Oh.. yeah, with the brain and talent like yours, I'm sure many universities will line up for you." Rosé agreed.

"I know.. but for now, I got my eyes only for one thing." She said and secretly winked at Chaeng.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung saw it but the latter pretended that she did not see it. Instead she looked at Jisoo and changed the subject.

"I'm sure you're hungry unnie, should we go eat now?" She asked.

"Yeah let's do that." Jisoo asnwered her and intertwined their hands.

Jisoo gave Lisa a look and started walking with Chaeng. Lisa just ignored it and walked with the two and continued their random topics.

And just like that, Rosé was let off the hook. Well.. that's what she thought..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hello guys, sorry I'm quite busy, I can't update more than one or a longer chapter for now.

Anyways, I think this story is quite near on its end? Just like what I've told you from the start, I was just bored that's why I started this haha but I'll definitely give this a justice. The next chapters would be great! I hope to have more time so I can write. Enjoy this for now 😊

Take care always!