Chapter 7

3rd Person's POV

"Hey, can we keep that I'm still part of the dance crew a secret until the competition?" Lisa asked the group who is busy warming up in the studio.

"Uh.. sure! I think it will be a great surprise to them when they see you on the competition day." Momo said.

"One more thing. Can you announce that I quit?" Lisa asked again.

The group got confused because of Lisa's sudded request.

"We will.. if you'll tell us the reason why." Bambam said seriously.

Lisa gulped. She doest know if it will be better if she'll say the truth. But she did anyway.

"Uh.. Jennie and I fought when she found out. She told me to quit and..." Lisa can't continue but it seems that the group guessed the reason just right.

"And she doesn't want to see you with us because we're gay, right?" Bull's eye, Seulgi got it correctly based on Lisa's reaction.

"Seriously? Does Jennie really control your life like that?" Ten said that earned a smack from Bam.

"Shut up. We can't judge her like that. She's been Lisa's friend since childhood and Lisa knows her better than us." Bambam said as she smiled apologetically at Lisa.

"You're telling us not to judge her when she herself judged us for being gays and now she's prohibiting her friend to hangout with us. Seriously what is she afraid of?" Momo asked.

"Maybe she's afraid that we will infect Lisa, afterall she thinks that this is a disease." Seulgi said bitterly.

Lisa looked down because of embarassment, she knows that Jennie was really harsh and she can't blame the group especially Seulgi for being mad at her bestfriend.

"I'm really sorry for what Jennie have said with you. She was just not open with that kind of situation and have her mind closed that she did not think of what she have said." Lisa apologized.

"You don't have to apologize in behalf of your friend, Lis." Momo answered.

"And I think she told me to quit because she's just protecting me, not because I might end up like you, but because I never went to hangout with  people other than her and Jisoo. You see, Jennie doesn't trust people easily and it's just her way to protect herself and her love ones." Lisa explained.

"Okay we get it. We'll let it pass." Ten said.

"Just give me time and talk to her about this matter. I will make sure to tell her the truth soon." Lisa said.

The four gave her a smile and tap her shoulder, sign that they are cheering her up.

'They aren't bad people, I'm sure Jennie will accept you too... soon.' She smiled at the thought.

"Okay Dance God! Why don't you lead the choreographing for today??" Momo asked.

"Alright! Let's get it!" Lisa answered excitedly.

The group spent their time listening to good musics and thinking of dance steps that will fit the songs that they picked.

Lisa did not notice the time because it's been a while since she enjoyed what she's doing. She was engrossed and busy with dancing, missing all the calls and messages coming from her dear bestfriend.

After another 2 hours of practicing, they decided to separate ways when they saw that it was already late.

Lisa panicked when she heard that it was already 9 o'clock in the evening. She immediately checked her phone to message Jennie because they are supposed to go at the Mall earlier but her heart beat became abnormal as soon as she opened her phone.

23 missed calls. 47 messages.

All that came from a single person... Jennie Kim.

Lisa immediately called her, she can already feel that Jennie is mad at her. Her heart stop beating when the person on the other line answered.

"Hello?" Said Jennie.

"Hey Jennie! I'm sorry that I couldn't accompany you, I did something important and----" Lisa tried to explain but Jennie cut her.

"It's okay, Alex came with me. I'll hang up now, we're going to watch a movie." Jennie said and hang up without letting Lisa to talk.

"Wow! So she's with Alex huh? Why didn't she just called Jisoo to accompany her. I can't believe she went out with a person she just met." Lisa said bitterly.

'But Alex is your friend and you know he's a good person.' She thought.

"But still, he likes Jennie and what if he suddenly ask Jennie to go out on a date with him?" Lisa said to herself again.

'What's wrong? Jennie feels the same way too. She's a lady now and going out on a date is probably on her mind now.' Her mind reminded her.

Lisa got sad with the thought. Her heart started to ache but she tried to dismiss the pain she felt.