Chapter 10

3rd Person's POV

Lisa was currently sulking at the dance studio, mumbling profanities that she can only understand, making her group members stare at her weirdly.

"Did she lose her mind? She looks crazy." Seulgi said.

The group stared at Lisa who has her eyebrows almost meeting with a frown glued on her face.

"She went out with Alex to eat her favorite food and now she's mad that I cooked for other people. Tsk! The audacity!" Lisa said angrily to herself.

"Hey Lisa, are you okay?" Lisa jumped in surprised when she heard Momo's voice.

"Yeah, you've been talking to yourself for thirty minutes now. Are you going nuts?" Ten asked which earned a smack from Seulgi.

"Oh sorry.. I was just frustrated." Lisa sighed.

"Oh.. you can talk to us about it if you want." Bambam said.

"Well I cooked some breakfast for Jennie earlier as an apology but I found out that Alex picked her up and they went to have breakfast outside. I mean it's very rare for me to cook but she just have to... arrgh! Now she's mad at me because I brought breakfast for Chaeyoung." Lisa said frustratedly.

"Oh I see.. you're jealous because Jennie chose Alex over you and now Jennie is jealous because you brought breakfast for Chaeyoung." Bambam said while rubbing her chin.

"Sounds like a stupid gay beshies to me uhmm..." Ten said which earned a smack from Momo this time.

"Stop saying non sense will you?" Momo glared at him.

"I'm not jealous okay? It's just that..." Lisa tried to explain.

"You don't have to explain, Lisa." Seulgi said smirking at her.

Just then, Lisa felt her phone vibrated from her pocket.

She took it out and opened the message from her dear bestfriend.

She automatically smiled like a crazy person when she saw the pictures that Jennie had sent her.

'Cute' she thought.

"Okay Lisa, I think you're getting creepier now. One second your mad like a dog, now you're smiling like an insane person." Ten said as he rubbed his arms feeling some goosebumps.

"Oh shhh.. why don't we just have some practice? Let's go!" Lisa said cheerfully, having her mood back in great state.

---------------------------------------

"Hey Lisa! Wait, I'll go home with you." Jennie yelled as she saw Lisa who is about to open the door of her car.

"What? Where's Alex? Why don't you go home with him?" Lisa asked coldly.

Jennie crossed her arms and raised her brow at Lisa.

"Are you jealous?" Jennie asked, a smirk slowly forming on her face.

"What? Why would I be jealous? Stop saying nonsense." Lisa said and tried to turn her back at Jennie but the latter is quick to grab her arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay. Let me make it up to you. What do you want me to do, huh?" Jennie asked softly and started to shower her face with light kisses down to her neck where Jennie knows will surely tickle her.

Lisa laughed and tried to push Jennie away.

"Hey stop haha! Okay you're forgiven. Geez." Lisa said and that made Jennie finally stop.

"So... movie date?" Jennie asked.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Lisa answered.

The two made their way to the mall and watched a movie. After that, Lisa invited Jennie to eat in a fancy restaurant that made Jennie think why Lisa is acting weird, suddenly wanting to eat in a fancy restaurant.

It's not like they don't eat in a fancy restaurant and they can't afford it, they just go there when they are celebrating such special occasion. They are usually hanging out in food place where students like them go usually. They like to enjoy food in simple and cool places. They can eat in streets, afterall, as long as they are together everywhere will be fun and special to them.

"Why do you want to eat there? It's so fancy." Jennie asked.

"What? Is it wrong to invite my bestfriend to eat in a fancy restaurant? Is Alex the only one who can invite you here?" Lisa frowned.

Jennie, who already found out where this is coming broke down while laughing her ass off.

"Yah! What are yoy laughing at?" Lisa said embarrassedly because they are gathering people's attention now.

"Sorry.. it's just that it's funny to confirm that you're actually jealous of Alex." Jennie laughed at her bestfriend.

"Yah! Who said I'm jealous? I'm not." Lisa yelled.

"Aish.. you're so cute. Let's go!" Jennie said.

"Whatever! I'm not in the mood now, let's just go home." Lisa said.

"Nope. There's no going back, Manoban. And it's your treat!" Jennie said and dragged Lisa inside the restaurant.

Lisa having no choice, let her bestfriend drag her and watch as she happily have the time to be with her.

-------------------------------------------

As usual, their always 'go-to-after-meal' is the boardwalk where they will stay and listen to the sound of waves from the ocean and watch the stars twinkling at the night sky while talking about life.

"Okay so what I feel today is exactly what this song tells about." Lisa said as she played a song.

Of course their 'play what you feel' will never be left out. It's their way of expressing their feelings and thoughts without saying anything and letting the song talk the message for them.

Will you count me in?

I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place

It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go

Jennie smiled hearing the song. She closed her eyes and feel the message of the song.

Growing up, the two fell dependent yo each other and there's no single day that they don't crave for each other presence.

For Lisa, ever since Jennie came into her life, she couldn't be happier and the thought of losing her makes her insane.
And now, just a mere thought of losing the girl breaks her heart.

She doesn't know why she suddenly felt afraid.

Lisa shook her head to remove the negative thoughts.

She looked at her bestfriend who have her eyes closes with a smile plastered on her face.

Lisa can't help but smile at the sight. There's no way she'll get used to Jennie's bubbly face.

 There's no way she'll get used to Jennie's bubbly face