Chapter 28

3rd Person's POV

"Unnie, are you with Chaeng?" Lisa asked on the other line. She was excused in her last subject because they will be preparing a dance performance as for the Dean's request. The practice ended just exactly as the bell rang, indicating that school hours ended.

"No,I just saw her leaving the building. I think she's going home." Jisoo replied.

"Okay, got to go! I'll see if she's still around." Lisa said and dropped the call.

Jisoo looked at her phone and put it inside her pocket. She then entered Lisa and Chaeng's classroom and approached the Australian girl who's left alone inside, cleaning up and getting ready to go home.

"Hi!" She greeted.

"Oh, hey unnie! You're still here." The girl smiled.

"Yeah, I was about to go home when I saw you here alone." She lied to Lisa when she said that she saw Chaeng leaving earlier so she would be with the girl alone.

"I see, do you think Lisa went home already? My phone died so I don't know if she's still here." Chaeng asked.

"Ah, she just called me, she went home I guess. I told her that I saw you earlier and I thought you went home but here you are. Sorry about that, you must be waiting for her." Jisoo said flatly.

"Ah... it's okay unnie, I don't really want to be alone with her right now." Chaeyoung said, Jisoo's brow raised in confusion.

"Ah right! I haven't told you yet what happened earlier." Chaeyoung cleared her throat before continuing, "Lisa asked me out on a date."

'So I heard' Jisoo thought.

"What? Why?" She asked instead.

"You know... I mean you're with her when she saw me dropping the letter last night." Chaeyoung said while looking on the ground because of embarassment.

"So? Are you going to date her now?" Jisoo said sarcasticly.

Chaeyoung raised her head to see Jisoo's reaction, she was surprised with the unusual tone of the older girl.

"Well...I'm still thinking about it. What do you think? Did you see how happy she is earlier?" Chaeyoung said, trying to see if Jisoo will agree.

"I think...dating her... is not a good idea." She answered.

"But why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Are you out of your mind? She's obviously not over with Jennie yet? Why jump on a relationship that's bound to sink anyway?" Jisoo explained.

"That's why I'm going to date her, so she will forget her feelings for Jennie. So she can move on." Chaeyoung reasoned out.

"By what??? Making yourself a rebound? Come on Chaeng, don't be stupid." Jisoo said that shocked Chaeyoung.

Jisoo never gave her an attitude so it was shocking to hear this kind of Jisoo right now.

"You think it's stupid? Well then I don't care what you think about it. I'll do it if it what will make Lisa happy." Chaeyoung said and took her bag. She walked past Jisoo but the girl grabbed her by the arm.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just don't understand why you're doing this. It's not worth it, Chaeng." Jisoo said with a pleading eyes.

"Not worth it?! Do you hear yourself? This is the only way to get Lisa back from what she is before, you should know it better because she's your bestfriend!" Chaeyoung said and pulled her hand away from Jisoo.

"THEN HOWABOUT ME?!" Jisoo asked in agony.

"What do you mean 'how about you'? " Chaeyoung asked in confusion.

"It's me who's always with you whenever Lisa went to Jennie. It's me who always eat lunch with you whenever Lisa eat her lunch with Jennie who doesn't want to see you. It's me who's always there with you when you go shopping on weekends. And it's me who's always looking out for you even though you are looking out for Lisa. It's me who's always there for you when Lisa forgets that you exist because of Jennie, so what about me??" Jisoo exploded.

"Unnie... what do you mean?" Chaeyoung doesn't really want to ask that because she knows the answer.

"What about me? What about me who liked you first?" Jisoo asked.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey there! I'm really sorry, omg it's been ages since the last time that I updated. So I had a problem with the email that I used for wattpad and had a hard time recovering it but no luck. I'm sorry it took me a long time, I don't know how to explain how I spend my time. I guess I was overly clouded with thoughts about my personal life and yeah, you know online schooling (it sucks really). I don't know when I'm gonna have time to update again, I have exams tomorrow (wish me luck 😇) but I'll try my best since I promised you that I'll give justice to this book 😅 so yeah, wait for me! Keep safe always mga Kaulolnians and your family. 😘

#JenLisaPaRinMgaUlol