Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

It's been years, Lisa became taller, she has now have longer hair, she was now a teenager.

she heard her alarm and looked at the alarm beside her table and it was already six-thirty in the morning.

"Time for school! I can't wait to graduate!" She said excitedly as she remembered that it's her last year in high school and probably in YG Academy. There is no way that she will go to their College, she was so done with that school because she's been studying there since forever.

She stood up from her bed and went to her closet to pick her dress for today. She placed it on  her bed and noticed the picture on her bedside table. it was Jennie and her's picture when she first wore a dress without an occasion. And yeah, she have been wearing dresses since then. Not that she doesn't like it, but she's now more comfortable wearing it than before.

As soon as Lisa set foot in their kitchen, she saw Jennie already sitting on her usual seat while talking to her parents.

"Good morning, Lis!" Jennie greeted.

"Good morning! Don't you have food in your house? You've been eating here since forever." Lisa joked.

"You know that I don't have anyone to eat with. My parents are always out early. This is where I can eat with someone but if you're so done with me coming here then i will stop now." Jennie said sadly as she looked sown.

Lisa's father cough while her mother nudge her for being insensitive.

"H-hey! you know I'm just kidding. of course I love seeing you here, I even want you to sleep here or just live here---" Lisa was cut off when Jennie laughed at her. Great, Jennie's acting skills got her again.

"Stop now will you? I hope you choke on your food." She mumbled the last.

"Whatever loser." Jennie said and stucked her tongue out.

"these kids. when will you grow up, huh? you're both teenagers now." Lisa's mom said as she cracked a smile.

Jennie became much beautiful, so beautiful that she will be mistaken as a goddess. From her cat eyes that pierce through your soul, her cute nose, her sweet gummy smile, her dark and long lashes, porcelain skin, everything about her appearance is perfect which made the boys in their school fall for her.

One thing that did not change, Lisa is still taller than her.

The two arrived at their school, once they got out of Lisa's car they saw Jisoo who just arrived too. 

"It's our first day and it means it's chicken day!!" Jisoo yelled excitedly.

"Gosh, here she is again with her chicken obsessiveness." Lisa said.

"Good morning Chu!" Jennie greeted the girl with a hug. 

"Good morning Jendeuk!" Jisoo answered. 

They met Jisoo in their first year in high school, the girl just transferred but the amount of boys who are after her is crazy and she doesn't know how she will escaped from them. Good thing Lisa and Jennie happened to passed by and saw her. They are classmates and the next thing they found out, they already have another bestfriend.

Jisoo lives in a subdivision beside theirs so it was easy to go to their houses. But most of the time, Jisoo is the one who go them because like what she have said: 'It's like hitting two birds with one stone' because both of them lives just beside each other.

"Good morning Chichu unnie!" Lisa said with her aegyo and gave Jisoo a hug while showering her with kisses.

"Yah! Limario stop it's disgusting." Jisoo tried to push her away but Lisa is stronger and succeeded to kiss her.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and pulled Lisa away from Jisoo. She doesn't know why she's still not used of Lisa clinging to other people even to Jisoo. Probably because she's used to having Lisa's attention to her only.

Sometimes she feel guilty because she doesn't want to share Lisa to Jisoo when the girl is their bestfriend too.

"Let's just go to class or we're going to be late." Jennie said and walked first.

The trio walked and the sea of students disappeared to give them a way.

'Perks of being smart and beautiful. All people looks up into you."

"I can't believe they re-shuffled the sections. What the hell? We've been classmates since Grade 1 and now Irene will be away from me." A girl who is known as Seulgi said, sulking because of the school's new system.

"What do you mean re-shuffling?" Jennie heard Lisa asked.

"Oh..." Seulgi was dumbfounded because Lisa from the TOP TRIO just talked to her. Momo was stunned too but she quickly recovered and answered for her friend.

"uh.. the sections are re-shuffled, they students are ranked from top 1 to top 60 then it was distributed evenly. like the top 1 will be in section one and the top 2 will be on section 2, then the top 3 will be in section 1 again then---" Momo was cut by Jennie.

"What the fuck? then that means...." Jennie said as she looked at Lisa.

"We're not classmates." Lisa finished.