Chapter 13

3rd Person's POV

"Seatbelt please" Lisa reminded Chaeng before starting the engine.

When everything was okay, Lisa started to drive away but immediately stepped on the brake when a figure suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Stop the car!" The person yelled who Lisa soon recognized as Jennie.

"Oh my fucking... Jennie what the hell are you doing there?" Lisa yelled back.

She and Chaeyoung immediately went out to check her bestfriend if she had caused an injury.

"Are you okay? Did I hit you??" Lisa asked in panick.

"No, I'm fine. Don't over react, you're car is still literally one meter away from me." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"This is serious! What if I really hit you?! Are you out of your mind?" Lisa said angrily.

"Hey.. I'm fine, okay? Calm down now will you." Jennie said and rubbed Lisa's arms to calm her down.

Lisa's feature softened and suddenly hugged the brunette.

"Gosh, don't ever do that again. You're going to kill me." Lisa sighed.

Jennie chuckled, "Okay, just calm down now."

"What are you still doing here? I thought you're with Alex?" Lisa asked.

Jennie raised her eyebrow, "I thought you want my company? Why? Did you already find someone who will replace me? I mean, accompany you?" Jennie said and turned her gaze at Chaeyoung who is just watching them from the side.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt awkward and chills from the way Jennie is looking at her.

Lisa felt the awkward atmosphere so she broke it by saying that they should go.

"Alright let's go, it's getting late. We still need to drop Chaeng in her house." Lisa said.

The three started to walked back in Lisa's car. Lisa was about to enter in the driver seat when she saw that both Jennie and Chaeyoung held the door from the shotgun seat.

Jennie glared at Chaeng to tell her to back off but Lisa just have to ruin it.

"Jen take the back seat, Chaeng's bag is already inside." Lisa said.

"But this is my seat! You know our rule, I always got so seat here no matter what." Jennie said stubbornly.

"But Jennie---" Lisa was cut off by Chaeng.

"It's okay Lis, I'm actually just going to get my bag and go at the back seat." Chaeyoung said and smiled shyly at Jennie.

"See. Good thing she knows her place." Jennie said sounding a little bitchy.

"But you have to tell me the directions Chaeng, would it be easier if you'll seat hear in front?" Lisa asked.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"She already said she's fine at the back seat so let's just go because it's getting more late." She said and took the front seat leaving the two outside.

Lisa sighed and looked apologetically at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just nodded and gave her a smile.

The two went inside and once they all settled, Lisa started to drive. The three was silent the whole ride except when Chaeyoung needs to say directions.