Chapter 15

3RD Person's POV

Lisa and Chaeng went straight to the music room, it was empty and peaceful. Perfect place to show Chaeyoung's hidden talent.

Yup, they are here because Lisa was not convinced about Chaeyoung saying that she knows how to play instruments so she brought her here because she wants to see it in her own eyes before she believes it.

"Okay, now let me see if you are not a fraud. Prove it chipmunk!" Lisa smirked at her.

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes, "don't let your mouth hung open when you heard me giraffe." She said.

"As if you can make me." Lisa retorted.

"Oh yeah I'm sure you will" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung grabbed a guitar on display and sit herself on one of the chairs. She started to strum the guitar and adjusted it's tune.

She started to play and Lisa can say that she's legit. Her chipmunk knows how to play well.. no she was amazing.

Lisa saw how Chaeyoung closed her eyes and after a few strums, Chaeyoung opened her mouth and started to sing which literally made Lisa's jaw dropped.

'What the hell? Chaeyoung-ah... you have an angelic voice.'

Lisa thought.. she starred at the woman in front of her and she can't help but closed her eyes too and felt the lyrics and voice that comes out from Chaeyoung's mouth.

Oh thinkin' about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free

Now nothin' can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more

Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven

Lisa closed her eyes and imagined that perfect girl, she saw her cat eyes and gummy smile. She smiled instantly even with her eyes closed, she remembered her bestfriend, Jennie Kim.

Lisa thought that after class, she would talk to Jennie already because she miss her.. she miss her heaven.

So with final strum, Chaeyoung ended her song. Lisa opened her eyes and clapped her hands.

"Wow! That was amazing chipmunk! Not only you know how to play guitar, you also have an amazing voice!!" She said excitedly.

"Told you giraffe" Chaeyoung said.

"Wow, I felt like you were serenading me and as soon as you finish singing I almost said 'yes!', you know?" Lisa said and Chaeyoung can't help but laughed at her.

"Stop it, you're over reacting." Chaeyoung pushed her.

"I'm not! Like you know how girls love it when guys serenade them. Gosh I suddenly feel special." Lisa said as she held her cheeks and pose like a blushing high school girl.

"God that's perfect!" Both of them got startled when they heard someone.

They look around and saw Alex approaching them.

"I knew I'll get an idea from you. Thank you, Pokpak" Alex said and hugged her.

"What? Why are you thanking me?" Lisa asked.

"Well you just gave me an idea that girls love serenades so I'll do it on Saturday night." Alex said excitedly.

"Okay? What's on Saturday night?" Lisa asked.

"Jennie and I have a date... and I'm finally asking her to be my girlfriend." Alex said.