Chapter 24

3rd Person's POV

Nothing's feeling better than finally being yourself, finally out of the closet, without minding what would others say as long as you know that the people you love are there to support you.

Lisa never felt better, this push her to start new, to try things that she wanted but she haven't tried before.

Today was foundation day, they have to get the championship in dance competition later so they will be the one to represent their school against other school. She knows that her schoolmates are eager to get the title too but she trust her classmates, her teammates, that they will give their best later.

Before going out of her room, Lisa checked herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe on how she looks right now, if she can just call Chaeyoung to ask her if she looks okay.. but she wants to surprise the chipmunk so she fought herself not to call her.

She looked at her reflection and sighed, "You can do this, Lisa. You're doing great." She cheered herself then she put her cap on. "Perfect!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit! Did you see her?!" Jisoo and Jennie who's busy designing the stage for the dance competition later both looked at the girl who looks like will faint at any moment.

"See who?" Asked the other girl.

"Lisa! Oh my God everyone's drooling over her new look, I didn't recognized her. And oh girl, she smiled at meeeeee!" Said the girl and jumped like a love sick puppy.

Jennie looked at Jisoo but the latter seems so confused and curious of what she just heard too.

"New look? What did Lisa do this time?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie just shrugged and continued to decorate the stage even though she was so againts to do it because it reminds her of that person but student council duties must be done.

"Are you sure you won't watch the competition later?" Jisoo asked out of nowhere.

"No, it wasn't interesting to watch at all." Jennie answered without looking at her.

"Really huh? We all know that dance competition is the heart of Foundation Day, Jendeuk." Jisoo said in a sarcastic way.

"It wasn't for me then." Jennie said blankly.

"Well, I have two vip tickets and you know how hard it is to get one. I just thought that you would like to watch her since it's her first official dance con." Jisoo said who pretends that she's arranging the flowers but is really waiting for Jennie's reaction.

"I don't need to, I'm not part of her 'first's anymore. Just go ask someone who would go with you, I'm done here." Jennie said and walked out of the auditorium.

Jisoo just sighed. She couldn't do it again. She has been trying to talk to Jennie about Lisa but her best friend doesn't look like she's interested at all, she always finds way to change the subject and Jisoo gets that she doesn't like to talk at all.

She looked at the tickets that Lisa gave her the other night.

'Why are you giving me two tickets?' She asked Lisa.

'Just in case you thought of bringing someone.' Lisa said.

'You mean Jennie?' She asked bluntly.

'Yah unnie! You don't have to be straight forward okay, it's up to you who you will go with.' Lisa said shyly.

'Okay, I'll ask her.' she said at the younger and patted her head.