Chapter 14

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Hey Lisa! Wait up!" Lisa and Rosé heard and looked where the familiar voice came from. She saw Alex running to her direction which confirms that it was the boy who called for her.

"Hey what's up buddy?" Lisa asked.

"I'm fine but I need to ask you something. Can you help me?" Alex asked.

"Help on what?" Lisa asked back but before Alex could answer the bell rang signalling that the classes is about to start.

"I'll see you later at lunch and we'll talk about it, how does it sound?"Alex said.

"Sure, Chaeng and I will be at the music room." Lisa smiled.

"Okay! I'll see you later, Pokpak!" Alex said excitedly and ran his way to their room. Lisa and Chaeng just look at him weirdly.

"What do you think he needs from you?" Chaeng asked as soon as they sat, their teacher for the first period is not around so they have free time.

Lisa shrugged, "I don't know, he seems excited about it."

"Yeah, I could see that." Chaeng nodded, "by the way, why are you not with Jennie? You two go to school together right?" She added, something thay Lisa was avoiding but Chaeng is her friend and she knows that she can trust her.

"She went here with Alex." She said plainly.

"Oh.." Chaeyoung nodded but Lisa felt that chipmunk was not satisfied with her answer so she decided to spill the whole story.

"Okay we fought.. last week." Lisa sighed.

"What?! A week ago?? How can you guys resist each other? Don't tell me you guys don't talk." Chaeng asked but after seeing the look on Lisa's eyes, she confirmed that the two are not talking.

"Oh my god. How? I mean as far as I know, you guys doesn't last a day without talking with each other. I mean you don't like making your fights last a day right?" Chaeng asked again.

"I don't know too, okay? We really don't have time to talk about it since she's been hanging out with Alex a lot. Even when she's with me she will talk about him and I swear my ears feels like will bleed if she continue rambling about him so I snapped and told her to shut up." She said annoyed.

"I told her that we should not talk about Alex because it's our time and she thinks that I'm jealous because she's been spending her time with Alex and not me. I told her that it's not that but said it is what she thinks it is and said that I should not feel jealous about that. She even told me that I should be supportive since she feels that Alex will ask her to be her girlfriend soon." Lisa said.

Chaeng looked at her confusedly, "is that it? What's wrong with them being together? Alex is your friend and you know that he's a good guy."

"I know, that's why I did not talk to her. I just feel like I'm being left behind." Lisa sighed.

"Lisa, I know that you and Jennie have this bond that no one can break but you have to understand that you have separate lives to take. You're growing, sooner or later you guys will take a different path and choices but it doesn't mean that your friendship will disappear okay? That kind of relationship, it lasts forever, Lice." Chaeng patted her shoulder and held her cheeks, "Don't be a kid, you'll have a boyfriend for yourself too, okay? Or maybe you can get me as your girlfriend" Chaeyoung said with a teasing smile while wiggling her eyebrows.

Lisa cracked a smile and pushed Chaeyoung's face away from her, "silly, if I am a lesbian you wouldn't be my type." Lisa stucked her tongue out.

"Ha! Do you think you're my type? I just volunteered because I don't want you to grow old alone because it seems like there's no one here who wants to hit you." Chaeyoung retorted.

"Yah! That was so mean you know?? And for your information Miss Roseanne Park, boys are lining up to me since grade 7." Lisa smirked.

"Oh yeah I heard that from Jisoo unnie. She said there are so many students approach you because you have so many snacks." Chaeyoung laughed like a crazy woman that got the attention of all their classmates.

Lisa smacked her arm in embarassment but later joined the chipmunk in laughing.

Both of them were wiping their tears of joy. Lisa forgot that she's sad because of Jennie because of this lady in front of her and she's so thankful for having her around.

She knows that without this woman, she wouldn't have someone to talk to. Not even Jisoo because she's Jennie's bestfriend too.

The two continued to their talk and endless bickering not minding the people around them.

"Let's get out of here." Jennie said coldly and dragged Jisoo away from Lisa's room.

She saw it, all of it. She saw how happy Lisa while talking to her 'new bestfriend' and she doesn't want to ruin their moment so she walked away.

"Jennie wait! I thought you'll fix things, why are we walking away?" Jisoo asked.

The older heard what happened and convinced Jennie to talk with Lisa because one week of not talking with each other  is too much. Just when they're about to talk to Lisa, Jennie changed her mind.

"Why? You're asking me why?! Didn't you see how happy she was there? She's not even bothered about our fight unnie. I don't even know why we fought, why she suddenly stopped talking to me. So why am I the one who should apologize unnie? I didn't even do something wrong!" Jennie let out all the frustration she's been keeping the whole week.

She really doesn't have an idea what happened to Lisa she doesn't understand why her bestfriend is acting strange lately.

The first day Lisa avoided her, she cried until she fell asleep and she thought the next day it would be fine but the next day, it happened again. She couldn't sleep properly because she's been thinking where she went wrong, or if she said something that might hurt her but she can't remember anything.

So she cried all her frustrations to Jisoo.

"Do you think it's because of that transferee?" She asked.

"What?" Jisoo asked back.

"Unnie, I think that transferee did something to Lisa that's why she changed like that." Jennie said suspiciously.

"What? Are you nuts? Chaeyoung is a good person. She's my friend too Jennie. Don't think about her like that." Jisoo scolded her.

"What can I do? Lisa started to be like that after she came." Jennie pouted.

"That's non sense Jendeukie. Let's not drag an innocent person here okay? I'll talk to Lisa. I'll let you know if she tell me something so stop worrying okay?" Jisoo wiped her tears away.

"Okay unnie, make sure you'll get Lisa back to me okay? I miss that dork." Jennie smiled when Lisa's dorky smile flashed in her mind.