Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

Lisa felt someone pushed her shoulder so she look at her back to see Momo and Seulgi smirking at her.

"What?" she asked.

"So... you and Jennie are a thing huh?" Seulgi asked.

"what do you mean? we're not an object." Lisa answered.

"and here i think you're a smart person." Momo said while facepalming.

"sorry I don't get it." Lisa said.

"we mean that you are Jennie are girlfriends." Seulgi said and squealed.

"WHAT?! what made you think that we're a couple? oh my God." Lisa asked surprised, good thing their classmates are still outside.

"We saw you kissing her yesterday." Momo said.

"what? when? I don't remember us kissing." Lisa asked.

"You are kissing her yesterday like this." Seulgi said and imitated how Lisa kiss Jennie's shoulder and cheeks to Momo.

"YAh! Seulgi quit it! it's disgusting!" Momo said in disgusts.

"oh.. you mean at the cafeteria? it's a normal thing between us. we're jst bestfriends guys, don't put meaning in our actions. We're naturally clingy." Lisa said casually.

"HA HA! GIVE ME US OUR 50 BUCKS BITCHES!" suddenly Bam and Ten appeared.

"what? did you just make a bet about me and Jennie?" Lisa asked.

"yeah, these two keeps on saying that you two are a thing and trying to prove that they're gaydar is correct." Bambam said.

"Gaydar?" Lisa asked again.

"Gay Radar. They thought that you are gay." Ten said.

"WHAT???" Lisa asked surprised again.

"Yeah, sorry Lisa if we offended you. It's just that.." Momo tried to explain.

"Yeah sorry, we forgot that Jennie is too homophobic to be in a relationship with a girl, especially you." Lisa felt a bit hurt with that, not that she's offended, but because of the thought that they can't be together.

Lisa sighed, "It's okay, let's just forget about it. It would be a total disaster if Jennie heard something like that." Lisa said.

The group went back to their seats when they're teacher walked in.

"Okay class listen, today two students transferred in our school. The other one will be on the other section while the other one will be here. Let's all give her a warm welcome." the teacher said and the students cheered already.

A tall pretty girl entered and cheers got louder because she's stunning, with her straight long hair, fair skin and innocent face, everybody thinks that she's an angel.

"Hi, my name is Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé" and boy she is indeed an angel because not only her looks, she also has an angelic voice.

--------------------------------------

"Are you Lalisa Manoban?" Chaeyoung approached Lisa,

"Uh yes... you can call me Lisa." lisa said as she smiled.

"well uhm.. the teacher said I could ask you for help because I'm new here." Chaeyoung said shyly.