Chapter 26

3rd Person's POV

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Lisa said in panic, they just ran away from the locker room without Chaeyoung noticing them. "It was her, unnie! It was her all along."

"Calm down, you're not sure if it's really her." Jisoo told her, convincing herself that who they saw wasn't Rosé.

"What the hell unnie? You saw it with your own eyes. It's Chaeyoung!" Lisa yelled.

"What if.. what if it was just a misunderstanding? What if Chaeng was just walking in there---"

"Does that even make sense? Unnie, Chaeng told us that she'll go home earlier. Why would she go back here and sneak her way in my locker?" Lisa asked.

"We aren't sure, what if she's here to get a book from her locker too--" again Jisoo was cut off.

"The initials! Unnie the initials says 'CP' it means CHAEYOUNG PARK! I get it now, oh my God!" Lisa said in disbelief and started to walk back and forth.

"Oh Gosh." She chuckled. "All this time my secret admirer was just right in front of me." Lisa said.

"Gosh Unnie I can't believe Chaeyoung really did that. How can she be that great? Or am I just stupid to not get her clues and signals?" Lisa continued, "I mean ever since she came she'a always there for me and she's the one comforting me. Now I get it why the letters know how to comfort me. It was Chaeng." Lisa added and talked like a happy kid who just found out about someone crushing on her.

On the other hand, Jisoo can't help but to stare at the floor blankly.

Is it really you, Chaeng?

"Jisoo unnie! Let's go get my book and go home. It's late already." Jisoo went back to her senses when she heard Lisa.

She looked at Lisa and she saw how wide she's smiling. Jisoo doesn't know why she suddenly felt that... but she felt that she wanted to wipe off that smile on her bestfriend's face.

~~~~~~

The night passed and it was another for school. Lisa was feeling extra happy today, she can't wait to see Chaeng again.

She decided to pick up the woman and told her about the letter and her feelings for her.

She was about to go out when she saw Jisoo at the living room.

"Unnie why are you here early?" She asked.

"Let's go to school together." She answered.

"But I'm picking up Chaeng." Lisa whined.

"Lisa we still need to talk about that letter. I know what you're planning and it was not the best move to do yet. We're not sure." Jisoo said.

"I know so I'll be asking her about it. I will accept whatever answer she would give." Lisa said with determination.

Jisoo just sighed, she can't change Lisa's mind now.

~~~~~~

Lisa saw Chaeyoung sitting with her earphones on. She walked silently and covered the woman's eyes with her hands.

"Lisa, take it off." Chaeng said without any hint of surprise and took off her earphones.

"How'd you know it was me?" Lisa sat in front of her with a wide smile.

"Duh, I know your smell." Chaeyoung answered and playfully rolled her eyes. She stopped when she saw Lisa silently looking at her with a big smile on her face. "You look... extra happy today." She said confusedly.

"I'm just too happy to finally see you." Lisa said still smiling.

"Did you eat? Have you taken your meds? What the hell is wrong with you. We literally see each other everyday." Chaeyoung eyed her suspociously.

"Can we get out? I have to ask you something." Lisa said.

"The class will start soon, how abour on break time?" Chaeng asked.

"Of course! Break time!" Lisa said cheerfully.

Chaeyoung can't help but feel confused of how Lisa is acting right now.

The two subjects passed easily and it was break time now.

Jisoo went out of her room like a flash that surprised Jennie and Alex.

"Where is Jisoo headed to?" Alex asked.

Jennie just shrugged at her boyfriend because she doesn't have an idea too.

When Jisoo went inside the next room, Lisa and Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found so she immediately ran her way to the cafeteria.

"So... what do you want to ask me?" Chaeng started as soon as they reached the rooftop.

"Well, I need to confess something to you." Lisa started, she saw how Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

"Oh Lord! Don't tell me you killed someone? You stole? Or worst... you're pregnant?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What? No! Stop imagining things." Lisa pouted.

"So what is it about?" Chaeng asked again.

"It's about my secret admirer." Lisa said.

"What about her?" She asked again.

"Well I haven't told you about this yet but... I've already develop this feelings for her." Lisa said honestly while looking at Chaeyoung's eyes.

The latter's eyes widened in surprise.

"W-what??" She asked again.

"I like her, that's why I was seriously looking for her." Lisa said, "and last night, I finally found her." She added.

"You mean... you saw--" Chaeyoung was cut off.

"Yeah, I saw you. We saw you." Lisa answered.

"We? Someone's with you?" Chaeyoung asked again, her face turning red because of embarassment.

"Me and Jisoo unnie. We went back to get my chemistry book and that's when we saw you... putting the envelope in my locker." Lisa explained.

"Oh..." Chaeyoung said dumbfounded.

"Well I just confirmed it earlier tho, Jisoo unnie said we weren't sure if it's you so I decided to ask you." She continued.

"You haven't asked me yet. How are you so sure that it was me." Chaeng asked nervously.

The two were busy talking that they didn't notice Jisoo, she hid and decided to listen.

'Please Chaeng, tell me it's not you. Please.' She prayed in her mind.

Then she heard Lisa spoke again.

"I wasn't sure until I saw these in your bag earlier." She peeked at them and saw Lisa holding a blackpink envelope and a pen. "This is a blackpink envelope... and this is your pen, with your initials 'CP' on it."

Jisoo and Chaeng were in disbelief when they saw the evidences.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Alright that's all for today! I still have quizzes tomorrow, wish me luck! Goodluck with your studies and work too peeps! Have a nice week 😇