Chapter 2

3rd Person's POV

The two girls spent their summer to the fullest. There's no single day that they won't see each other. Everyday, Lisa would be going to Jennie's house or vice versa. Their parents became close too because of the two's relationship. They even agreed to have partnership because they both have businesses.

Today, Jennie was confused why Lisa hasn't showed up. She's already late in their call time so little Jennie being the impatient child that she is made her way to her bestfriend's house. She was greeted by Lisa's mother who is on her way to the kitchen.

"Oh Hi Jennie! She's in her room." Lisa's mother said already knowing what the brunette's reason in going in their house.

"Thank you Aunt! It's good to see you here today." Jennie said.

"we don't have much work to do, you're uncle Marco can manage so I just went home to cook for my princess. You'll eat here too, okay?" Lisa's Mom said.

"I would love to! i'l just go to Lisa's room then." Jennie said and after Lisa's mom nodded, she immediately made her way to Lisa's room.

Jennie opened the door and there, she saw her bestfriend on her bed, eyes closed while listening to music that makes her look so calm. Lisa was about to fall asleep when she heard a voice full of hatred.

"So you ditched me just to sleep? you could've gave me a notice instead so I won't look stupid waiting for you who's planning to sleep all day." Jennie spat.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Jennie,"Come on, i know you'll go here." she said.

"But it's your schedule today! you're supposed to be the one coming to my house." Jennie pouted.

"I'm sorry, I just don't feel like going out. I'll make it up to you the, I'll go to your house tomorrow and the day after." Lisa said.

"Sounds good." Jennie smiled.

"Come here, let's take a nap." Lisa said and tap the space beside her.

"But your mom is cooking something to eat." Jennie said.

"That will take time, let's just stay here for now." Lisa said so Jennie went to her bed and lay beside her, giving her a sidehug.

Lisa closed her eyes again while Jennie choose to just observe her bestfriend. Lisa is really pretty, with her dark long eye lashes, pointy nose, perfect lips and fair skin there's no doubt that the boys in the subdivision have a big crush on her.

Jennie's attention then went to the girl's clothes. Everyday she will see Lisa with a set of same style clothes.

"Why do you always wear t-shirts and boy shorts? that's for boys you, know?" Jennie sasked.

"simple, it's comfortable." Lisa answered.

"You should wear clothes like this! Dress are for Princess and you are your Mom and Dad's princess." Jennie said.

"i do wear dress when there's an occasion." Lisa answered again.

"No! you should wear it often because you're a girl." little Jennie pushed.

"I don't want to, I can't play comfortably if i'll wear that." Lisa answered back.

"But I can play and it's comfortable." Jennie answered.

"But can you play in the monkey bars without the kids peeking at your underwear?" Lisa retorted which earned a smack from Jennie.

"Y-yah! it's their fault and they should have respect. " Jennie said.

"Thank me because if I'm not around, the kids probably found out already that you wear undies with a cinderella prints or other princesses on it." Lisa said and burst out laughing. Jennie got annoyed so she reach for a pillow and throw it directly to Lisa's face.

"Hey! PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!" Lisa yelled and the rest is history.

------------------------------------------

The too is now tiredly laying on the bed and Lisa's room looks like a disaster with the feather's anywhere.

"Let's have a bet." Jennie suddenly said.

"what now?" Lisa asked.

"If I win, you will wear dress from now on. And if you win, I won't bother you with your clothes." jennie said.

"That's a condition that benefits you only! how about if I win, you will start to wear something like this so I won't have to protect you to the kids always?" Lisa asked.

"But I like it when you're protecting me." Jennie said with her gummy smile.

"there's no deal then." Lisa said.

"Wait! fine! Just to make you wear a dress." jennie pouted.

"Let's do this then!" Lisa said with a big smile.

---------------------------------------------

"Oh my God! Princess you look so lovely, let me take a picture of you." Lisa's mom said excitedly as she take a picture of her daughter who is wearing a blue dress now.

"Smile for me." Lisa's mom said because Lisa doesn't look so happy right now. She just lost at their deal and she might have to wear dress from now on.

Jennie who just finished laughing at her back went beside her and cling to her arm.

"Let's take a picture, shall we?" Jennie said showing her gummy smile and Lisa can't help but smile seeing how cute her bestfriend looks right now. The two posed and showed their smiles at the camera.

"1!2!3! Smile!" then the first picture of them wearing dresses was made that day.