Chapter 25

3rd Person's POV

"Oh God, I hope you won't be late Lis." Jimin tapped Lisa's shoulder who looks dumbfounded again after seeing her locker which is flooded with love letters.

It has been a month since they won the dance contest and after that Lisa's admirers started to leave love letters and gifts in her locker.

Seulgi even joked that it looks like a saint's locker because students have been leaving some offerings.

Lisa chuckled and immediately picked up the letters that fell down. Jimin was not kidding when he said that he hope Lisa wouldn't be late, the letters were so many but the other reason is Lisa will be looking for that certain letter that had caught her attention from the start.

It was a black and pink envelope with a 'cp' initials on it.

"Found it!" Lisa heard, she looked up to see Jisoo holding the blackpink envelope that she's been looking for. She sighed in relief and took the letter. A wide smile spread on her lips.

"Still don't have a clue who sends that to you?" Jisoo asked.

"Ugh. Still don't know. I wish she will reveal herself now." Lisa said.

"How are you sure that she's a girl?" The older asked.

"Really unnie? She uses a blackpink envelope." Lisa answered.

"So you're saying that men doesn't use pink?" Jisoo asked again.

"Ugh. Okay fine. I just feel that she's a girl okay?" Lisa said.

"If that's what you feel then. I'll be going, the bell will ring anytime soon. I'll see you later!" Jisoo said and ran her way to the classroom.

Lisa just waved at her and started to walk towards her room. She was looking at the letter and can't wait to read the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey, how's your weekend? I haven't seen you for two days so I missed you :3 scratch that, I think I miss you every seconds that I don't see you. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you today,  have a wonderful day, Beautiful. I'll see you later 😘'

"Oh my God, does she mean that I have the chance to meet her today??" Lisa went ecstatic when she read the letter.

"Maybe she meant that she will see you today." Chaeyoung answered without looking at her, busy eating her chicken salad.

"Oh hey! It's chicken!" Jisoo suddenly appeared and took some chicken from Chaeyoung's salad.

"Yah! Unnie, this is the last salad, don't eat it all!" Chaeyoung yelled and tried to protect her salad from Jisoo.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked Jisoo because this woman eats her lunch with Jennie.

"Well, Ms. President is in a meeting right now that leaves me with no choice but to eat alone. Well, I'm not really alone 'cause I know that I'l see you two here." Jisoo explained.

"Meeting? On a lunch time? Seriously they should've let the SC officers eat first---" Lisa was then cut off by Jisoo.

"Don't worry, she got a boyfriend who's going to get her a meal. Let's worry about that letter. What did she say now?" Jisoo changed the subject.

"So you think now that she's a girl too?" Lisa asked.

"That's what you feel. Let's stick with that." Jisoo said and stole a chicken from Chaeyoung again. "You're awfully quiet today chipmunk, did somethinh happen?" She asked when she noticed the quiet woman.

"She's probably fighting herself to not smack you right now, she's been eyeing your hand that has been stealing chicken from her plate." Lisa said and when Jisoo looked at Rosé, she's already glaring at her.

"Oh! I promise to buy you a meal later, love you chips!" Jisoo said and Chaeyoung's immediately went up.

"I'll look forward to that!" Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

"Anyway, back to the letter. What did she say?" Jisoo asked again.

Lisa gave the letter to Jisoo like what she always do everytime she receives that letter.

"You think she'll reveal herself to me now?" Lisa asked hopefully.

"I don't think so. I think she just said that because she'll see you today, but with you not knowing it." Jisoo said and gave the letter back to her.

"See. That's what I've told you." Chaeng said as she wipe her mouth. "Why are you so serious with finding the person who writes that? You can't see someone who's hiding. She would reveal herself to you if she wants to." She added.

"Because she knows how to comfort me. It's like she knows what I've been going through because every letter that I receive from her seems to fit with what was going on with my mind. I know  you guys have been there for me but still this letter gives me this vibe or feeling that I can't explain whenever I read them." Lisa explained with her feelings that seem to be so full.

"What if the sender is..." Lisa added and looked at her two friends.

"Jennie/Jennie?" Said the two in unison.

"She wouldn't even glance at you, you think she'll make an effort to write you a letter?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I think so, I mean I'm with Jennie like 3/4 of the day and we've been going to school together so I would know if she's the one behind that." Jisoo said.

"You're right. Why would I even think of that. It's non sense." Lisa sighed " I just hope that I could meet her soon".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa and Jisoo were about to go home when Lisa remembered that she need her chemistry book that she put in her locker so she asked Jisoo to go with her.

Jennie went home with Alex and Chaeng already went home earlier. The two finished late because of the photo project that Jisoo needs to finish, with the help of Lisa of course.

"Can't you just do that tomorrow? It's already late, It's getting creepy in here." Jisoo complained.

"No, it's my first subject tomorrow. I need to do it tonight. Besides, I helped you with your project that's why I'm still here." Lisa tried to blackmail her.

"Alright alright!" Jisoo sighed.

The two were quietly walking when Lisa opened up about the letter again.

"You know Unnie, I thought I'm really gonna meet her today." Lisa said.

"Seriously? That secret admirer again? You know what if you don't stop talking about her I'm gonna start thinking that you're catching a feelings for her now." Jisoo said.

"What if I do?" Lisa asked that made Jisoo stopped. They were already in the locker's hallway.

"What do you--" Jisoo was cut off when they heard footsteps near Lisa's locker. The two quietly run and made their way to Lisa's locker and stopped when they saw a tall woman trying to insert a blackpink envelope in Lisa's locker.

The two was shocked when a light illuminated the woman's face that made them recognize her.

"Chaeyoung-ah/Chaeng?" They whispered in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh my God guys I am so sorry if I haven't been updating this story 🤧 I forgot my password and haven't had the time to fix it because of school works. I needed to read the story again to remember the flow haha
Anyways enjoy this update for now, I will try to update as I can. Happy weekends! It's Monday again tomorrow, keep safe!