Chapter 5

3rd Person's POV

Lisa is on her way to the cafeteria now, Jisoo just texted her and she and Jennie went to the cafeteria already.

While Lisa is on her way to the cafeteria, she can't help but think about her conversation with the dance team earlier.

'She's homophobic' 'She loathed them'

"I didn't know she could be that harsh" Lisa mumbled.

As soon as she entered the cafeteria, she immediately look for the two and spotted them at their usual table.

"Hey!" She greeted Jisoo who's mouth is full just waved at her while Jennie did not bother to look at her. 

Lisa choose to sit beside the brunette and gave her a sidehug. Jennie did not reacted so she started to kiss her shoulder then her mandu cheeks repeatedly. Something that she oftens do which Jennie couldn't resist.

"Yah! stop it! Can't you see that I'm eating?" Jennie glared at her, still playing hard to get.

"Meet me at the rooftop after you finished your food." Lisa said and gave the brunette a last peck on the cheek before going to the rooftop.

Lisa has been waiting for half an hour now. She doesn't know if Jennie will ditch her but she knows that her bestfriend can't resist her so she waited.

Lisa smiled when she heard the sound of the door opened. She has her back on the door but she knows that it was Jennie.

She took her phone and played a song. She turned around and saw the brunette staring blankly at her. She then started to sing their favorite song. The first song they listened to the first day they have met.

I don't want to go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
Seems as like everybody is breaking up
And throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here,
That's why I say (hey)

Nobody gonna love me better, I'm gon' stick wit you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I'm gon' stick wit you
You know how to appreciate me, I'm gon' stick wit you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I'ma stick wit you

Lisa felt triumph when she saw the brunette's gummy smile. She walked closer to her and started singing the second verse, this time, with Jennie singing along with her.

I don't want to go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride, in our private lives
Ain't nobody gettin' in between
I want you to know that, your the only one for me

 Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you

"You know I'll always stick with you like a glue, right? No one or nothing will separate the two of us, not even that stupid re-sectioning." Lisa said as she grinned.

"You do know how to melt my heart with your sweet words Manoban. I hate you." Jennie said as she buried her face on Lisa's neck.

"And I love you." Lisa answered and wrapped her arms around the brunette.

"I love you too, stupid." Jennie said that made Lisa's heart suddenly beat abnormally.

'what the hell?' Lisa thought.

Out Of My LeagueOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara