Chapter 4

3rd Person's POV

"No way! how could you just changed the system without even hearing the students opinion?" Jennie yelled at the Dean. Yes, Lisa and Jisoo found their selves running after Jennie who is fuming in anger after she heard what happened.

"Ms. Kim we do not need to know the students say about this matter, it's the schoolboard who manages and gives decision over this." the dean answered calmly.

"But why this sudden? We're all graduating now and you suddenly thought that separating us with our friends will be great?" Jennie crossed her arms.

"Ms. Kim, I understand that your main concern over this matter is you being separated by your friends. But the board made this decision because as you have said, you're graduating and we all look for you to make it a 100%. It will help the students from other section if they will have a top students in their class. Your last year would be full of collaborative activities and having someone who will lead them will make a huge difference." The dean explained.

"But they have smart students in their class already! Ms. Bae and Ms. Myoui. I'm sure they can help their classmates with that." Jennie answered.

"Ms. Bae can't handle that on her own, they need someone who will tame them." The Dean said.

"And you think Lisa can handle them?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, it's you who will go with Ms. Bae and Ms. Jisoo in that section." the Dean answered.

"Don't worry Ms. Kim, the students in that section we're all afraid of you. You're the student council president and we know that they will be obeying your rules." The Dean said.

Jennie sighed and look at Lisa, "Don't you have anything to say?" she asked.

"I think the Dean is right, Jen. We should help them at least, I guess we can do something now to use our brains and skills for being the top students. You don't have to worry, okay? Jisoo will be with you and I can handle myself." Lisa assured her.

Lisa saw the disappointment in Jennie's eyes, the brunette did not say anything and walked out of the office.

Lisa sighed and quickly proceeded to her new classroom but before she went inside, she told Jisoo to look out for Jennie and tell her that she's sorry.

When she arrived in her room, she opened her phone and texted the brunette but minutes have passed, she did not get a single reply which means that the girl is indeed mad at her.

Lisa put her phone back in her pocket. She knew the brunette will take time before she talk to her again. Lisa has been here a lot of times when Jennie will get mad at her. Even if it's not her fault, she will be the one to apologize to Jennie. Sometimes she blames herself for spoiling the brunette too much.

While thinking about what she will use to bribe to the brunette she suddenly remembered a song she heard over the radio one night when she went to the grocery. Then she suddenly thought of an idea on how she will apologize to the brunette.

While Lisa is busy thinking about her plan, her new classmates approached her.

"Hi Lisa!" greeted Momo, she knew the girls name because she's part of the dancing team with Seulgi. She's not really close with other students because she's always with Jisoo and Jennie.

"Hey! Momo right?" Lisa asked as she offered a handshake which Momo took gladly.

"Yep! and this is Seulgi, Bambam and Ten. We're all part of the Dance Crew." Momo said and the group all greeted Lisa.

"Well, now that you are our classmate and we found out that you're quite approachable, we would like to use this chance if you could join the dance crew?" Seulgi said.

"Huh? Me?But i'm not a dancer and I think i'm not good." Lisa said confusedly.

"Are you kidding me? haven't you seen yourself dancing? Dude you're a natural dancer!" Bambam suddenly blurted.

"Yeah right! a Dance King!" Ten added.

"It's like you were born to dance, to perform!" Momo said excitedly.

"I-uh.. I think you're a bit overreacting." Lisa said shyly, suddenly feeling awkward.

"We're not! We could've asked you earlier the first time we saw you dance in Foundation Day but you're bestfriend was glaring to us so we backed off." Seulgi pouted.

"You mean, Jennie? I thing glaring is her natural habit." Momo said.

"Yeah! Even us boys were afraid of her." bambam said and they continued to rant over the brunette's cold aura forgetting that her bestfriend is in front of them.

Lisa faked a cough to get their attention.

"u-uh... no offense hehe we know that she's your bestfriend but we just cant help it." Seulgi said shyly.

"It's okay, Jennie might look like a bitch but she's a total softie." Lisa smiled at them.

"If that's what you say then." Bambam answered.

"So.. about our offer. It's our last year and we're aiming to be the champion and we think having a new face especially you will make us closer to our goal." Ten said.

Lisa sighed and she already saw the disappointment in the group's eyes.

"I guess I need to practice from now on!" she said with a wide smile which earned shouts and jumps from the group who immediately hugged her.

"Thank you! thank you! Everyone!! THIS YEAR THE BEST DANCE CREW WILL BE YG ACADEMY!! LET"S ALL WELCOME LISA MANOBAN, THE NEW MEMBER!!!" Seulgi yelled and everyone in the classroom cheered and congratulated them.

"Wow! that was fast guys, you already got her, I see." the girl who Lisa knew that is name Mina said.

"of course! we will now always expect you to watch our practices because your crush Lisa is with us now." bambam said without thinking which stopped them from laughing.

Mina who is now blushing like a tomato threw the book that she's holding to Bambam's face.

"Oh my God this is embarrassing! I hate you Bam!" Mina who is always calm and looks like she will not break a plate just yelled.

"ooops! exposedt." Momo said that earned a laugh in the group.

"Seriously? Ms. Myoui? You have a crush on me? why tho?" Lisa asked confusedly.

"Well who wouldn't? You're the top 2, you're beautiful and you're great in dancing." Mina said shyly.

"Wow! thank you. It's good to hear that." Lisa smiled at her so Mina became relax now because Lisa did not make it a big deal.

"i'm surprise you're not homophobic like you're bestfriend." Seulgi said bitterly.

"What? Jennie is what?" Lisa asked.

"She's homophobic. Didn't you know?" Momo asked.

"I will not ask you I f I don't know." Lisa answered.

"Let's just say that Irene is still not answering Seulgi because Jennie said that it's disgusting. She also said that she will kick Irene out of the Student council if she agreed to be Seulgi's girlfriend. " Momo said.

"What? Jennie said that?" Lisa asked surprised.

"Yep, she said that she despise that kind of relationship. She LOATHED them." Seulgi said.