Chapter 19

3rd Person's POV

Lisa sighed as she watched Alex's car drove away after fetching her bestfriend.

"I guess you won't be going to school with me from now on, Nini." She said to herself.

She picked her phone and dialed Chaeng's number.

"Yo, chipmunk! You still home?" She asked as soon as the person on the other line picked up.

"Yeah, I was about to get dress you girrafe. Why?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"Ooohh... so you're naked right now?" Lisa suddenly became silly.

"Of course not! I'm wearing a towel." Chaeyoung yelled at her.

"Hmm.. well I can say that you're naked underneath that towel chipmunk." Lisa said seductively which caused Chaeyoung to blush madly. Good thing she wasn't face to face with Lisa right now.

"Y-yah! Why are you suddenly being like a pervert?! You just came out to like 3 days ago and now you're hitting on me??!" Chaeyoung said in disbelief and Lisa can't help but crack in laughter.

"Oh my God, Chaeyoung-ah. I can't see you but I can say that you look like a bull now." Lisa said and laughed harder.

"Did you just call me just to prove hiw asshole you are?" Chaeyoung asked irritatedly and Lisa get that it's her time to stop now.

"Of course not! I called to say that I'm going to pick you up and go to school together." Lisa said.

"Hmm.. let me guess? Jennie went to school with her boyfriend that leaves you alone so you called me to keep yourself a company. Thanks for reminding me that I'm just you're second option." Chaeyoung said and Lisa can say that her friend is rolling her eyes while speaking.

"Do you really need to remind me about that? Like it's Monday and you're already ruining the start of my week." Lisa rolled her eyes this time.

"Why so sensitive? I'm just kidding. You got me, Lissie don't worry okay?" Chaeyoung's tone changed to a caring one.

"I know, and I will really need you beside me.. like always." Lisa sighed.

"Just make sure your bestfriend won't pull my hair just because I'm hanging out with you." Chaeyoung chuckled. "I really don't know why she doesn't like me." She added.

"Nah, don't mind her. Besides Jisoo would be with us too." Lisa said.

"Okay. Now come here and pick me up. I'm dressed and I'm hungry." Chaeng told her.

"Woah! You got dressed while talking to me?" Lisa asked in amusement.

"It's called multi-tasking you dumbo." Chaeng answered proudly.

"Aww.. too bad I wasn't there to see that." Lisa said with a sad tone.

"Please remind me to kick your face as soon as I saw you." Chaeyoung said with a flat tone.

"Okay got it! We're going to Benny's. Be there in 15 minutes." Lisa said and cut the line before Chaeyoung can answer back.

She shook her head and laughed at their conversation. Suddenly, the heavy feeling that she felt earlier when she saw Jennie entering Alex's car was lifted and was replaced by a silly morning with Chaeng.

~~~~~~~

Lisa and Chaeng was on their way to cafeteria, they saw Jisoo immediately who is waving at them at their usual table. The two waved excitedly since they haven't seen the oldest since Friday but Lisa's smile slowly faded when she saw that Jisoo was not alone on the table.