Chapter 13. Embarrassing Event.

On our way to the Braithwaites I was physically dying. Not really. Okay thats a lie, I was metaphorically dying.

"I'm hot." I say, fanning my face.

"So am I." Arthur wipes some sweat off his forehead.

"Yes you are." I let out a wolf whistle.

"You are something else." Arthur said.

We arrive at the Braithwaites and Arthur gets off his horse, telling me to stay put. Of course I don't want to, so I get off Ace and go towards the woods.

"What did I just say?" Arthur whispers.

"I gotta do women stuff." I lie fanning him away. Arthur rolls his eyes, a bit embarrassed, and walks towards the gates.

I walk past the trees and find an outhouse. Bingo.

I go to walk inside, only to find it had been chained shut. I tilt my head and then peek in the small moon shaped hole.

A skinny arm lunges out and manages to grab a fistful of my hair. I almost scream but keep my mouth shut as the hand tugs and pulls.

"Who's there?!" A lady calls from inside.

"Letmethefuckgo!" I say. She begins tugging harder and I can feel the roots unplucking so I grab my knife and cut off a large chunk of my hair off. Basically all of it so now it's barley past my ears...

She lets go of the wad of hair and pulls her hand in the outhouse.

"I'm hungry. I'm angry! Nine ten... Four... Eleven eighty two. Nine? Fo-four."

I peek inside without making a noise to see a girl. Not a woman but a young girl. Half her hair is pulled out and her lip is curved up.

She's gone stupid probably.

"This is terrible. Poor thing." I sigh.

"Five four ei-eight ten fifteen u-uh..." The lady just couldn't count.

"One." I say softly.

"One four five th-thirteen."

"One two three four five." I say.

"O-one two... eight."

"Why the hell you so obsessed with eight?" I mumble.

"One two three four f-f-f... five? Uh five. Eight." She stammers.

"You got some right." I sigh again.

I feel a little poke on my side and instantly my knife is against someone's throat.

"Oh sorry." I say, seeing Arthur.

I put it away.

"The hell happened to your hair?" He asks. He uses his hand to gently touch my hair. I felt his thumb touch my cheek.

I grab his hand and rest it against my cheek, boldly.

Aw hell yeaaa.

He looks a bit surprised but I felt his hand softly rest on my cheek.

"Somebody's there!"

We both flinched when the crazy girl reached her hand at us.
Arthur pulled his hand back and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Alright um. Who's this?" Arthur changes the subject before I could even bring it up.

"She's gone crazy. Could we let her out?" I ask.

"She'd probably attack us. She's too gone for us to do anything." Arthur says.

"Shame. World ain't kind to people like her." Arthur says softly.

I nod and turn to look at the trees. I hear writing.

Turning back to Arthur, I see him drawing in that book.

"Why you drawin' in a book?" I ask.

"It's not just a book. It's my journal." Arthur puts it away.

"Could I see?" I take a step closer.

"No, back off." Arthur hisses.

I laugh and walk back to the horses. We hop on and as we're riding back, a man starts screaming for help.

"Arthur there!" I point to a guy on the side of the road.

We pull over and I hop off to go check the man over. Arthur follows.

Blood was everywhere.

"H-help! A w-wolf got me!" The man begs.
I tear off the bottom half of my shirt and wrap it tightly around the mans leg.

"Quickly, apply pressure." I tell Arthur.

He obeys and tightens his hands around the mans leg below the knee and squeezes rightly. The man howls in pain but soon dies down to a whimper.

He falls on his back, dead.

"What the fuck?" I stand up.

"Let's go." Arthur quickly runs to his horse and heads towards camp, leaving me behind.

"Sonovabitch." I growl and hop on Ace.

(So yeah this was based on a real event while I was playing rdr2. A man is all bloodied and needs help and then he just flops down dead. Like tf?)

"Arthur!" I call, annoyed.

We soon arrive at camp and I have trouble getting off Ace. My leg still has a limp so I almost faceplanted. Luckily I "accidentally " fell on Arthur.

He was walking past me and I chose that time to basically free fall off Ace and I landed right on Arthur, sending me and him tumbling. I was underneath Arthur and this would be a "hell yea" moment only if he wasn't pressing his knee against my hurt leg.

"Can you guys not do that in the middle of camp?" I heard Dutch call out.

"Arthur tore her shirt off he was so excited to see." Uncle called out.

Arthur quickly scrambled off me and stood up, wiping the dust off.

He helps me up and I take this to say something to annoy him.

"You definitely know how to keep a girl happy." I add with a wink and say loud enough for people to hear.

Arthur groans and rubs face.

Everyone roared with laughter except Micah who's a....mangy muskrat.

"Arthur, I'm joking." I say.

"It's embarrassing." He shakes his head and walks to his tent.

"That's not all you should be embarrassed about." I tease again.

"Can you go haul water to the horses or something?  Damn." Arthur says.

I laugh
But then I realize everybody actually thinks that we did something. Oh well.

Serves Arthur right for swatting my ass with a stick.

--
If nobody knew, the girl in the outhouse is a real thing in the game so i decided to add her in. Also i used a couple of my readers jokes and comments ;) 
every chapter ill put a fact about Robin so yall will know her a bit!

Fact:
Robin has a faded scar from her right temple to her nose due to a horse accident in Blackwater.