Chapter 22. Serious Questions.

So yeah this is... a pre-lemon chapter oOoOOoo. Yes I found out what things they had discovered during sex during the 1800s and its pretty normal to what people do now. ANYWAY... 
You guys needa make a choice... Is the location gonna be in camp or i could like make it where theyre in the woods or something idfkkk i need help 😂 this is awkward to write lmao.

----

Arthur was taking a nap at his tent and I sat beside him, reading a book.

°°°
Sarah looked at husband. His green eyes shone brightly at her and his smile curved up.

Walking over and brushing her loose hair out of her face he-

--

Arthur sat up, groaning.

"Hey, bud." I closed the book and put it away.

"Hey." Arthur rubbed his face. "How long was I out for?"

I thought for a moment.

"About thirty minutes, give or take. You looked like you needed a rest so I didn't wake ya." I say.

Arthur lays back down, this time tugging my arm.

I lay on his chest and feel his heart thumping repeatedly in a rhythm.

"Love you." I whisper.

"I love ya too." Arthur says in a tired voice.

We wait in silence for awhile.

"Sorry about Micah interrupting us that uh... that one time." Arthur says in a quiet voice so no one could hear.

I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks at the thought of the event that almost took place.

"Nah. It's... it's okay. We got a little done." I giggled.

Arthur laughed a bit at that.

"We better get some things done." I smile.

"Yeah, I guess." Arthur says in a low voice.

I kiss his jawline and then sit up.

Arthur follows me.

"I gotta go do some business at the Braithwaites with Dutch. I'll catch up with ya later." Arthur puts on his hat.

I straighten the bandana he wore around his neck and smiled a bit.

"Okay." I respond.

He touches my cheek and then turns to head on his way.

Immediately somebody grabbed my arm.

"You can take your shitty romance with cowpoke somewhere else."

I glare at Micah and tug my arm away.

"At least I have some romance in my life, you degenerate." I hiss.

"Fake romance. You think-"

"Before you pull the 'oh he doesn't really love you' shit, think back when you interrupted us yesterday. That wasn't no paid meet up." I sneer.

I can see him cringe.

"You can make fun of me all you want but in the end it's me who's gonna be happier than you." And with that I walk away to my tent.

I think to myself...

Arthur's gonna be real tired when he gets back. Probably annoyed like always.
Me and him don't have watch duty tonight.

A small smile creeps on my lips.

I bet I could convince him...

----
Depending on your comments the next chapter will be a full ass knee slapping lemon.

The reason I had to put it off was because I had no clue if blowjobs/handjobs/certain positions were invented yet but yes... They were.
Smol bean Arthur is gonna get some  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fact about Robin:

In the beginning she actually really really liked Micah.