Chapter 17. Robin's second kiss.

(Rdr2 discord server: https://discord.gg/gPVaqfK have fun roleplaying and chatting with others! Okay read on)

I spent most of the day curled up in my tent, silently sobbing about the drunk kiss. It was so... so... disgusting.

Abigail was patting my back saying "it wasnt so bad" and "we've been through a lot worse".

"Abigail, you don't get it... Arthur is just so damn..." I turned on my back.

"He's stubborn. And slow at doing certain things. And... and stubborn." Abigail added.

"Was John like that?" I ask.

"John's a fool." Abigail says.

"Well damn." I open my eyes.

"But I love him... to a degree." Abigail said.

So sweet.

"Arthur cares about you too. I see how hes always flicking his eyes to you when you're walking past him."

I look at her.

"Really?" I groan.

"Yes. Now you get up, go talk to him. He's drinking coffee over by that tree." Abigail pointed towards a tree.

I sit up and see him. I immediately got up and walked over to Arthur, tapping his shoulder.

He turns around.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, um, Arthur. Listen could we... could we go for a ride?" I ask.

"To Rhodes? You might attract all the drunks." Arthur chuckles.

I wilt.

"You absolute.... are an ass. Come on." I say.

Arthur dumps the rest of his coffee out and follows me, cracking more jokes about that drunk.
We ride out and eventually arrive at a beautiful open land. I stop and get off Ace.
Arthur gets off his horse and we stand in silence, looking at the view.

"I still think you should tell the camp about the drunk story, that shit is hilarious." Arthur chuckles, walking towards a tree for shade. I follow, crossing my arms.

"I didn't want that to be my first kiss." I hiss.

"You're 28 and you haven't kissed anybody? That's funnier than the drunk story." Arthur chuckles.

"Maybe if you wouldn't of shied away like a scared ass last night I could've gotten a kiss." I stare him in the eye.

"Well I... ah." He didnt have anything to say.

I put my hands on his neck and look at him.

"So you're still not gonna kiss me?" I ask.

"Didn't say that." Arthur says softly.

He leans in and kisses me gently, his hand touching my cheek.

I pull back and turn around.

"Sorry I wasn't as good as the first kiss." Arthur chuckles.

"You weren't. You were better. Only because you're much better lookin' than the drunk." I turn around and smile.

"I appreciate that. I guess." Arthur walks towards the horses. I follow close behind.

On our way back to camp we talked a bit.

"So...." I start.

"So what?"

"Am I your girl now? Or was this a one time thing?" I smile at him.

"Wasn't a one time thing." Arthur chuckles.

"I'm..." I waited for him to finish my sentence.

"Yeah you're my girl. Jeez." Arthur chuckles again.

"Thank you, cowpoke." I wink.

"No don't... start." Arthur frowns.

"Thought I'd be just like your best friend Micah." We arrive at camp.

"He's not... shut up." Arthur has a small smile on his face. Cutie.

We walk into camp and immediately Sean intercepts us.

"So I t'ought I'd catch you two together." Sean smiles.

"Caught us." Arthur takes his hat off to clean it off and puts it back on his head.

"Hope ya pulled out. Dont want more children." Sean pats Arthur on his back.

I cover my face and groan.

"We haven't done that yet- dont you have like Karen to bother or Micah. Yeah hey go bother Micah." Arthur waves him off.

"Yet?" I squeak.

----
as i was writing this my kitten bit me. Okay thats all i wanted to say. Also my kitten is named "Arthur" lol.

Fact about Robin:

She hates kissing. Thats why it was so short. But she doesnt mind certain things wInk wInk.

Should I include a lemon scene? In the FAR FUTURE?
Yes or No?