How Robin Was Created

I decided I owe it to y'all to tell you how exactly I came up with Robin!

So let's start :)
(Spoilers btw duh)

My RDR 2 Experience

RDR2 is one of my favorite games. I've never played the first but my dad, sister, and brother has. As I played I slowly adored Arthur's sarcastic remarks and how badass he was. But I feel like RockStar did him dirty. We don't even have the option to get with Mary again (whom I hate but I'll cover that in a bit) even after our honor is high. I feel like they should've given us at least a few romance options just... because Arthur deserves it BUT the story did leave more of an impact cause he didn't have a woman, it was sad but it had an impact.

Mary aggravated me... I understand her not wanting to marry an outlaw. Cause back then she'd get hanged as well alongside Arthur and he didn't want that either. She even wanted him to run away with her but Arthur cared about his family too much to do that. Mary annoyed me mostly cause she was just always "Oh Arthur..." this and "Oh Arthur..." that. She just annoyed me lol.

How Robin came alive

When Arthur and Mary went on their "date" as "friends" to the movies, the singer that sings about Saint Denis is called Robin. Robin (my OC) was originally gonna be named Kennedy, Milly, or Dodger.

But Robin was perfect. I came up with her but didn't write the book yet...
I continued just playing RDR2 and learning more about the game. Once I was at Chapter 5-6 in the game, I decided to began the first chapter!

I eventually beat the game while writing the book but during this RDR2 online came out. I decided, while making Robin's character on the customization thingy, that she was gonna be a sandy blondish-brownish haired girl with some Asian in her. I love the Asian culture and decided to make an OC involving it:)

Robin's backstory

Uhh this ain't gonna be a long paragraph cause I made that shit on the spot as I wrote it 😂😂 But Amelia (my newer book Sean McGuire x OC) I actually thought about her backstory for awhile.

----

So yeAh that's... thats it :D thats how Robin was created! Any questions comment below and I'll answer backkkk!