Bonus Chapter.

Uhh so like I hella missed Robin so ima do this chapter... A bonus chapter of when she was a kid! Also if you guys like wolves or romance my new book has plenty of that shit. Okay continue!!!!

---

Robin Downfield. Sound familiar? What about Robin Morgan. She was a great girl, wife, and friend.
But before that she was Noel Downfield.

A simple tomboy.

Here is her story:

After a long nights rest, Noel found herself troublesome.

Fidgeting with a photograph of her late mother she felt no longer needed. She felt alone and unwanted.

Boom!

Noel, putting the photo in her pocket as always, quickly ran to the living room of the small cabin and found her father towering over her sister, Nancy.

"You did it! Why?" He yelled.

"Because you said you would stop drinking! I smashed the bottles! All of them." Nancy said.

Noel glanced at the table that was now on its side.

"Papa, please leave Nancy alone-"

A plate soared through the air and landed behind Noel.

"Shut it!" Her father screamed at her.

Noel wiped some of his spit off her face.
Absolutely grossed out, she helped her sister stand on her feet.

"I hope you get some terrible sickness and die!" Nancy yelled at her father.

"Noel-"

"That is not my name." Noel(?) said.

"Your mother-"

"You don't know what mother wanted! You named me after a dead filly! She wanted my name to be Ro-"

Her father grabs her by the hair and tosses her to the ground.

Before Noel could get up, a sharp pain was across her back.
Her father was beating her with a leather belt.

Noel lets out a scream and as a reflex she grabs the closet thing to her and throws it. The empty coffee mug hits her father in the gut.

Nancy was quick to help her sister up and in that moment something made Noel realize in this world you can't be a little girl forever even though... she was a little girl. Fifteen to be exact.

Gathering up her courage, she rushed at her drunk father and shoved him down, causing him to fall backwards on the hard wooden floor.

Noel rushed to the backdoor, Nancy hot on her heels, and opened it up.

Lee bounced at her side happily.

Noel rushed toward the barn, her father now catching up to them, and locked her, Nancy, and her dog in.

"Nancy, grab that feed sack." Noel ordered.

Nancy just slowly walked over to grab it.

Noel growled to herself and, using Nancy's lazy ass help, to push a barrel instead and in front of the barn door.

"Quick up on the loft. Take Lee." Noel handed the young dog to Nancy.

Nancy climbed up with Lee and peeked over to watch Noel.
Nothin' to watch except her climbing up with her.

Noel kicks the ladder down earning a groan from Nancy.

"Now how are we gonna get down?" Nancy complained.

"Dead or alive?" Noel hissed.

"Noel-"

"My name is Robin!" Noe- er... Robin said.

"What?"

"Mother wanted my name to be Robin so that is my name. Papa will not be the one to name me." Robin leans against the barn wall.

Pretty soon, shouts and banging was on the door.

"We are so dead." Nancy sighed.

"Who knows? Maybe he'll throw us in the pond. With rocks around our ankles to hide our bodies." Robin said very seriously.

"Jesus...." Nancy shook her head slightly.

Silence... well except the banging and drunk screaming from their deranged father.

"I always thought my life would be better than this. Grow up, meet a handsome man named..." Robin trailed off not knowing what random ass name to say.

"Uhh, John. Guy named John." Nancy shrugged.

"John what?" Robin smiled out of amusement.

"John Ka... Mar... hmm. John? Just John. Last names dont always matter." Nancy said.
Robin thought about that. This was true. Last names dont always matter.

"Marry a guy named John and have three kids. A girl and two boys." Robin finished.

"You'll probably be some poor ass." Robin adds.

"Wow jeez thanks." Nancy glares at her sister.

The pounding on the door stops but the father still shouts threats from the outside.

"Some poor maid or some prostitute." Robin nods in conclusion as if she controls Nancy's life with one flick of the switch.

"You'll probably be some dumbass that tries to be sooo cool and gets killed." Nancy says.

"Sounds about right." Robin chuckles at Nancy's swearing.

"I hope this... John character is cute. Would be a real shame if you got an ugly husband." Nancy laughs.

After listening to their father shout threats about "laughing" and some "fuckin kids",   Robin chuckles.

"Yep. It would be terrible if I married some ugly man." Robin said.

"Or you may not marry at all. You'll be the maid and I'll be some princess." Nancy sighs in happiness at the thought of not being poor and having good food.

"That one boy was nice. The one that made me get this." Robin trails her new pink scar across her face.

"I swear you'll probably marry him." Nancy said.

"Swear? On what?" Robin realizes they have nothing to swear on. Definitely not on God, not on mother..

"On my life." Nancy smiles.

"So if I don't marry this boy... uh... his name is Kevin or something, then that means you die?" Robin gives her a smug 'you sure about that' look.

Nancy blinks.

"Uh duh. Idiot." Nancy chuckles.

Robin yawns and leans back in the hay, her dog curling up by her legs.

Nancy falls asleep immediately, only complaining slightly about the father's yelling.

"Wander how I'll turn out with a family like this..." Robin sighs.

"I might be rich. I might be poor. But I'll definitely leave an impact on this world. One way or another." Robin smiles to herself.

"Good luck with that, ugly ass." Nancy groans.

"Fuck off." Robin snarls.

Nancy giggles and soon they fall asleep.

----
So this was just a chapter on how Robin's life was and why they are how they are. Robin's a bit hostile at situations and Nancy is just a troubled person. Also a bitch. A dead bitch.
Gg Robin.
ALSO there is a sequel! Thats not so sad and its on my pfp :3

Ily guys❤❤❤