Chapter 32. Robin's Last stand.

Even though I'm dying.
Even though my time is short.
I'm gonna help my husband fight.
My mind has been so hazy I couldn't even remember what I did yesterday. But I remembered what I did today.
And I'm gonna write it all down before my time ends. I thought I would be scared for this day to come but now I'm determined to be here for my husband and my family and friends. Dutch is no where in sight.

Neither is Micah. Pussy. Probably fucking some prostitute and then charging her for spitting instead of swallowing.
Damn I have a lot of built up anger inside. Probably because of the, y'know, dying. That uh that probably makes a person a little stressed. I wish I had spit on Micah's face so he would've gotten the sickness. I would've loved it if he was coughing his lungs out and me calling him Black Lung as well as Tiny Dick.
....
Heh..
Tiny dick.
I'm childish, anyway...

Arthur had told people in the camp for them to leave, make a life of their own, including John and his family.

I remember him apologizing about us not being able to raise a family...
To live long happy lives.

"Stop being silly. We're living what we can right now. Be carful." Was my response.

"I just... I love ya. I wanted what was best for ya. And all I did was give you some sickness that's gonna kill ya." Arthur managed to get out.

I coughed a bit before answering.

"I would rather die with you then live the rest of my life without you." I placed a soft short kiss on his lips.

Arthur nodded quickly and got on his horse.

"I love you." I said.

"I love ya too. Always." Arthur responded and rode off down a trail.

I grabbed this notebook just before I left and I got on Ace.

---
I kept riding until I heard the law behind me.

"The hell?" I coughed as a bullet flew past me.

I swerved Ace around but turning behind me to look there was too many people.

Maybe I could keep them off Arthur were my thoughts.

I pulled out a knife and threw it to an officer behind me without looking and I heard the thud of his body falling off.
Using my gun I took out four or five of them.

I pulled Ace around a corner and as I did I felt a bullet punch straight through my shoulder.

I let out a small scream and held onto my wound.

Turning Ace up a small hillside I shot a few more times before dropping my gun from the bumpy trail.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

I drove Ace behind a thicket of trees and watched and waited in silence as the police officers went ahead of me, obviously not seeing where I went.

I got off Ace, blood was pouring down my shoulder and I was having a coughing fit.

I sat down. With this journal.

Preparing to write my final words. I'm glad I got to run with this group. I'm happy I met all these wonderful people. And I can die peacefully, knowing my husband is going to die a good man and will be joining me soon.

I know he is just as sick as I am. However he will die a man and he will die unshaken...

Arthur, if you're reading this and you somehow survived... I love you.

John, if you're reading this and you somehow survived just know you have been a wonderful friend and a great addition to my family. Raise little Jack well and tell Abigail I love her like my own sister.

Goodbye.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Robin puts her journal away in her bag before taking her last breaths, looking the sun. Somehow she felt Arthur with her. She knows that they will be together again. Arm in arm and this time forever. Nobody will be interrupting them. Nobody will be pulling them apart.

Robin and Arthur are now at peace.

Charles recovered the bodies and Robin's things and buried them together on the mountain Arthur died on, overlooking the lands of the wild West.

The best fall but the best are never forgotten.

Rest in peace Arthur and Robin Morgan.

-----

Ah....
Not....
Not gonna lie that.... That got me. I cried a little.
Just a little. And its my own fuckin book how ironic is that😂😂.

Even though this book is finished I had an amazing time writing it as well as re-reading it. It hurts a tiny bit to finish this book but also I'm glad to see it grow more and more each day❤ I'm definitely working on other books and I definitely won't stop!
Thank you guys for your constant support and love on this Book.

Robin was actually one of my newer OC's and I decided to fit her into this book :)
So thank you, again, for reading and commenting. The comments bring me lots of joy! Any book suggestions you want me to do?

Upcoming books:

Venom X OC

Mafia Blood (uhh very... lustful book)

The T-Pack (also a VERY lustful book)