Chapter 18. Weird ass Gun Shop.

(This is another event that happens in the game in Rhodes at the Gun Shop)

All the time me and Arthur been spending together you'd think we would've kissed more or even....  Not really. There was never time. Every second somebody needed Arthur to run an errand, do this, do that.

Finally, when he came back from doing some stupid thing with Hosea and the Braithwaite woman, I got him to come behind my tent.

"You have been doing every chore imaginable!" I point out.

"Look, look, I know." Arthur tries to calm me down.

I grip the collar of his shirts.

"You.. Just-just-just..." I peek around to make sure everyone is minding their damn business and I give him a quick peck on the lips.

I let go and before I turn away and dramatically stomp away angrily, he grabs my waist and yanks me towards him.

I bump into his chest and look up.

"Arthur Morgan you are a complete f-"

He cuts me off by kissing me softly. I wanted to smack him just because he's trying to make me lose track of thought by his damn good looks and great kissing techniques.

Long story short it worked.

I closed my eyes and rested my hands around his neck, letting out a tiny moan of approval.

He pulls back and I hear his rough voice in my ear.

"Calm down, woman."

"You're lucky you're so damn good looking or I'd of shot you that first day." I snuggle into his neck.

I kiss Arthur's neck and that's when he broke the embrace.

"You're gonna turn this into something more if I let you keep this up." Arthur turns around to walk away, smiling a bit.

"Dammit...." I cross my arms.

***

I'm sitting near Pearson's tent, doing my own thing which was whittling Jack another horse,  when I realize...
I needed to buy Ace food because he's gonna starve to death. I get up, looking at the carved horse. I knicked off a few pieces of unfinished wood and it was looking pretty good.

I put it in my pocket and get on Ace. I ride to Rhodes.

Upon arriving I get off and just as I was about to enter, I heard somebody yelling for help way off.

"Uhh..." I looked around. Nobody seemed to be concerned so I just shrugged and went into the store.

"Hi, do y'all have horse feed... Like treats?" I ask.

"Sure do. Apples, carrots, sugar cubes." The shop owner replied.

After purchasing some apples and a sugar cube, I went back outside.

I was about to get on Ace when I heard the cry for help again. This time I investigated and eventually ended by the gun store.

"You! There! Please..."

I look down and at the right side of the gun store and there was a window with metal bars on it.

"What the hell?!" I ask.

"Pl-please help me!" A man said, reaching for my boots.

"Okay, stay there uh... okay." I limp up the steps and into the store.

"Sir..." I say.

"Hello. Have a look around." The man says.

"Is there a man in the basement?" I come straight forward.

He squints at me.

"Sir?" I ask.

"I'll give you-"

Bitch.

I cut him off and pointed my gun at him.

"You better open that basement door. I'm not normally violent but you cant trap people in the basement." I sneer.

"O-o-okay. Be a shame to wake the boy up right now." The man stutters and walks to a door and opens it. He goes in a small room and I follow.

He opens a basement and we go in. I stare in bewilderment as a young man stood there, chained to the bed. And wearing some sailor outfit.

"What the hell?" I quickly go over and shoot the chain, jolting my entire hand a bit.

"Care to explain this shit?" I ask the man.

"I-I.... my... son... he... I was teaching him how to shoot a gun and the-the jolt sent him backwards into the river. I tried to look for him but never found him. I just couldn't bear it. You look just like him." The gun shop owner points at the young man.

"You're Goddamn crazy!" The man runs upstairs after thanking me.

"Err... " I put my gun in its holster.

Weird ass gun shop...

"Just t-take whatever and leave." The gun owner points to a gun case on the side.

I open it, and gasp softly. A beautiful gun laid there.

I take it and on my way out I pat the man on the back.

"Stay strong." I smile and walk upstairs.

**

Once at camp, I grab the gun and quickly find Arthur.

"Hey! Here. Take this." I hand him the rifle.

He gently takes it and turns it around and touches the polished wood.

Arthur throws the gun over his shoulder and touches my cheek for a second.

"Thank ya." He winks and walks away, all serious faced.

I go to my camp and sit down.

Damn he's a sexy man.

---
Lmao so when I came upon the dude locked in the basement I felt so sorry for the gun owner.

Fact about Robin:

She hates cats. Reason? She thinks theyre shifty little shits.