Chapter 20. So close.

(Ah okay uhm yeah so um explicit scene here. Not too bad just touchy feely... But uh Im not the best at writing scenes of two people fucking back in the 1800s yeah here we go 😂😂)

I look up at his beautiful eyes and feel a wave of... confusion?
I've kissed two people, one wasn't even on purpose, so yeah I've never had sex. At all.

"Y-yo-you could?" I stutter.

"What? Little Robin became all shy suddenly?" Arthur chuckles.

I half nod but then stop when he kisses me again, slowly but aggressive.
(How tf do you kiss slow but aggressive)

I fall into the kiss quickly, not recognizing this Arthur at all. He was so... lust filled.

Arthur backs me up against a tree and tilts his head to deepen the kiss.
I moan softly, but quickly stop.
Rather not attract others from the camp.
I feel his hand travel to the back of my pants line and slip his hand down. His idea was to most likely unbutton my undergarments but uh-

He broke the kiss.

"Why the hell-"

"I'm washing them today, daaamn." I kiss his neck, making him shiver a bit.

I slip Arthur's suspenders off his shoulders and this time he lets me.

Slipping my hand down his pants this time I...  wasn't very good at finding his damn penis. It wasn't on one side so now I have to feel for the other side.

Men are built weird.

I could hear Arthur chuckling during the kiss until I finally found it and he caught his breath.

Ha-ha-ha. Bitch, I'm in control now.

I start softly messaging it in a certain motion, earning a few quiet moans from "big bad strong" Arthur.

I felt his hand travel to the entrance of... me, and insert a finger. Like Goddamn, I'm not a gopher hole that hurt!

"Ow... Arth..." I breath quickly.

"Knew it was gonna be your first time." Arthur whispers.

"S-s-shut up." I quicken my breathing as he rubbed that certain spot that made me wanna scream. His other hand started to unbutton my shirt.

"And I thought they looked better from the outside." He breathed softly.

"I... hate yo- ah..." I buried my face in his neck.

I heard footsteps, and apparently Arthur heard them as well because he quickly backed off.

I hiss to myself as Micah comes down a trail.

"Rob-.... in? Dutch, needs you...." Micah looks at the top of my breasts which Arthur hadn't finished unbuttoning.

I quickly button back up, including straightening my pants and walk up the path.

"Damn, Morgan. Didn't think an old man like you still could rope a girl like that in." I heard Micah say.

"Shut up Micah." Arthur responded, making me smile.

"Go cool off, you look like somebody stuck a rock down your trousers." Micah said.

I laughed, especially when Arthur got embarrassed and told him to "Go away".

I washed my hands at a barrel and went to Dutch.

"Yes, sir?" I ask.

"You can read right?" Dutch asks.

"Yes."

"Hosea had some errands to run, and Jack needs to learn to read. Could you teach him?" Dutch asks.

"Of course." I smile, and go to find the boy.

I find him looking at a book with Abigail behind him.

"Okay, bud, you ready?" I ask, sitting down by him.

"Yep!" He smiles.

I open the book and spend the next hour teaching him and Abigail certain words.

Once I was done with that, Jack wanted to show me "a fort" he made.

I let him lead me to  little sandcastles he had made.

"That's super cool, Jack."  I smile.

"Thanks! Uncle said it wasn't realistic."

"Fuck him."

"Yeah, fuck him!" Jack repeated.

"No-no-no, don't say that. Your parents will literally skin me and eat my eyes." I immediately regret cursing in front of him.

"Okay!" Jack giggled.

Little shit.

I love him.

Walking back into camp to get some food, I see Arthur talking to Dutch and Micah.
I catch his eye and wink, biting my lip.

His mouth opens a bit, like he can't believe the bold and... stupid move I just did.

He facepalms and chuckles a tiny bit.

"Arthur, can you focus?" Dutch asks.

"He was too busy tryna get his girl to cradle him." Micah spat.

"I don't wanna know about this!" Dutch says.

"Shut up, Micah."

"You shut up, cowpoke, control your hormones." Micah hisses.

I sit down to eat and watch Dutch yell at both of them.

I catch Arthur's eye again and I wink.

"Damn... women." I hear him mumble.

-----
so like... back then were blowjobs a thing or handjobs? Help guys if yall want a spicy ass lemon in the future! 😂

Fact about Robin:

As a girl she had a border collie named Lee that her "best friend" killed from jealousy that Lee had won a "best groomed" contest.