Chapter 31. I'm dying.

I found it...
This journal.

I had lost it and haven't been able to update anything. Only reason I'm updating it is because I figure I'm dying. Anyone can guess that..
Arthur pulled me aside and had a long talk to me about how he visited the doctor.

Probably the worse moment of my life. I remember me and Arthur sitting down by a tree, me leaning against him and his arm around me.

It was silent.

"You okay?" He finally asks.

"Well I'm dying. So... I guess." I met out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry." I heard him whisper.
I leaned up and looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"This is my fault you're like this." Arthur didn't look at me.

"I'd rather die having all I could spend with you then die from the hands of my sister." I lean back into him and I feel his breath tremble a bit.

"Did you see the doc?"

I think for a minute.

"Yeah."

"What'd he say?" Arthur asked.

"He said since I'm a lot smaller... I'd probably get worse first." Hey that rhymed.

Arthur let out a sigh.

Even though me gettin' TB is actually a little bit of Arthur's fault because he did give it to me, I'm not gonna tell him that. I'm not mad at him or anythin'.

And I know when I do die, he'll stay strong. Cause uh he'll be right after me.

---

It's gettin' harder for me to remember things. I slept through two days, could barley even get up.

I can't eat much either or drink. The more I do the more I cough. And once I get in a coughing fit I almost go down to my knees.

Arthur coughs like me as well, he's just larger and can handle it better.
I do remember where...
We lost people.

We had people die. I can't remember... who but I remember one of them was important.

My mind is gettin' so hazy. All it'll let me remember is to breath and blink and occasionally cough my lungs out of my chest.

The last thing I remember is sitting by the fire when Micah walked up to me.

"My my... you're just like black lung over there." He teased.

I cleared my throat, of...
Blood.
And spat. 

"What?" I asked.

"Y'know if it was you n' me ya wouldn't be dying. You'd be thriving." Micah chuckled.

"I'd also be unsatisfied every night." I get up, coughing a bit as I did.

"Oh, dead weight has bite."

"What did you call me?" I turn around.

"Dead. Weight. All you've been is an extra mouth to feed." Micah repeated.

"I've been, " coughing "hunting and helping with food and-and chores." I pointed out.

"Ohh food and chores." Micah threw his hands up.

"Shut up." I sneered.

"Food and chores. Hail, Mrs. Morgan because she killed a rabbit and brought a pail of water to the horses." Micah mimicked.

"Okay okay." I chuckled a bit because I'm not gonna lie, that was a little funny.

Micah walked away mumbling 'food and chores' some more and I sat back down, undisturbed by that absolute dumbass.

I also remember coughing so hard there was a literal blood puddle on the ground I had to cover with dirt so's nobody would step in it.

Arthur, despite having this sickness, he actually was fighting and runnin' around helping somebody named...
Rains Fall. That was it.
Hard for me to remember.

----

This day especially was hazy.
All that happened was Arthur walking up to me, very confused, very angry.

"What happened?" I must've asked.
I can basically hear him say this now. He said:

"Dutch left me to die."

I don't remember what I said or what was said after that. But we still didn't leave. We didn't leave to die in peace.

But I remember saying:

"Neither of us are dying to anybody else."

Only thing that's gonna get our ass is TB and it's gonna get me first.

And it's close.

----
Im sorry i havent updated! After Christmas so many damn people were at my house for some reason idfk whyyyyy lmao. But for Christmas I got a throwing knife and a machete ;) I already had a sword so ima add these two to my collection.

Fact about Robin:

She's forgetting things because of the stress of her dying is too much.