Chapter 29. A Special Moment.

Everything went about how you expected it to go. We got Jack back. And somethin' even more strange...
Bronte invited us to a garden party.
Another strange thing is Nancy's death wasn't noticed. Probably because if a maid is murdered her "master" will be punished and looked down on.
I dunno.

Maybe she's just a bitch and nobody likes her.

Anyway, Jack got warm welcome. Everybody hugged him, fed him good food, and he even got him a book from somebody.

I sat by myself on an old broken fountain to try and rethink my thoughts. Nancy Downfield. She was...

She had a husband named Herb. He loved her a lot, however after he had asked her to... do something. I can't remember, but something important and she just lost her shit. Nancy stabbed him thirty... four? Thirty-four times, including stabbing all on and in his crotch as well as his chest and neck.

She tried to get rid of the body by feeding him to the pigs but I saw her try to do it.
I left to go tell the shariff and well... Nancy didn't like that and said "Sisters stick together".  Well she sent a couple of bounty hunters my way to try and kill me. So much for sisters stick together.
Obviously the killing didn't work. So I got her before she got me.

I remember her eyes. Her hazel eyes, filled with anger and fright. Then nothing. Just.... dead.

I felt a tap on my should, making me turn around and see Arthur.

"Howdy." I smile.

"You seemed really distracted, thought I'd come by. Make sure everything's okay." Arthur sat beside me.

Instantly I grabbed his hand and leaned against his shoulder, loving to be near him.

"I just saw someone. Shocked me." I whispered.

It was silent for a few minutes.

"My sister. She's the reason I was stranded out in the middle of nowhere." I explain, not liking the silence.

Arthur kind of flinched.

"Your sister did that?" He asks.

"Yeah but... she won't again." I kind of mumble the last part.

It was silence again.

"How do ya like it here?" Arthur asks.

"It's... okay. I'm sure you love it." I snort.

"Wha- why?"

"Because you have a room upstairs." I smile.

Arthur snakes his hand around my waist.

"Maybe... now that I have a room. And a lock." He looks down at me, a bit hesitant to suggest anything for some reason.

"What're you suggesting?" I play dumb. I feel Arthur sigh silently.

"Nothin'." He says.

I feel a smile creep up on my face as I put my hand around his neck.

"I know what'chu mean. Let's go." I grab his hand and sit up. He snorts but smiles a bit as he gets up and follows me.

We had no trouble getting up to Arthur's room.
I heard him close the door and lock it.

I took my hat off and faced my man.

"Goodnight, Arthur." I say.

He wraps his hands around my waist.

"Stop joking." He whispers, irritated.

I chuckle and wrap my hands around his neck, kissing his lips softly.

Arthur hums against the kiss for a second before taking his own hat off and walking me to his bed.

"I needed this." I whisper once I break the kiss.

Arthur nods in agreement and pushes me softly down on the bed. He gets on top of me.

(Warning: bit of foreplay.)

I let out a soft moan as his hand travels to my jean buttons.

We break the kiss so I can lift my shirt over my head and so can Arth.

"You gotta be kinda quiet." Arthur whispers, pulling my jeans off and to my ankles. I kicked them off and instantly prepared myself to try to be silent.

"I'll try but you're pretty damn good." I lean up and kiss his neck.

I feel his rough warm hand run down my bare chest and hip.

He reaches my womanhood and I feel him gently sweep his fingers everywhere but the place I needed him to touch. I whine a little bit, causing him to chuckle and I feel him insert a finger in me, causing me to squirm slightly.

Pretty soon I was a panting mess, trying to keep silent.

"Arthur." I gasped. He stopped and took a few moments to pull off his jeans and hover over me again.

I nod for him to continue.

------

I wanted Arthur and Robin to have some alone time because she just killed her sister, Arthur is about to be pronounced with you know what, and there probably isnt gonna be time for that in the future so yw Robin, horny hoe.
Jk I love her... To a degree 😂

Fact about Robin:

She can speak spanish.