Chapter 16. Robin's first kiss.

Okay so before this story starts, i was watching Karen and Sean on yt and clips of their relationship and they had sex in Johns and Abigails tent 😂😂😂im fucking dead. Okay read on lmaoooo ill put the yt clip here. Also the arthur in THIS story has no beard at all and short hair! Dont get him confused with the one in the vid 😂😂alright ill shut up lmao.

-------

I was doing my normal chores, cleaning the blankets and watering the horses, when Arthur tapped my shoulder.

"Yes, Mr. Morgan? " I turn around.

"I was wanderin' if you wanted to go to the-." Arthur asks.

"Morgan! Morgan!"

I turn around and see Bill heading our way.

"C'mere!" Bill motions him to follow.

Arthur motions me to follow him as well.

Bill sits on a wagon by Karen while Lenny stood at a hitching post.

"Arthur, remember that bank I told you 'bout in Valentine?" Karen asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well we was gonna go hit it, but you went and stirred up all that commotion in Valentine and we had to turn tail! And-and... I dunno I feel like it's unfinished business!" Bill blurted out.

I stayed silent, watching this all unfold.

"That... wasn't my fault, it was just one of them things." Arthur says in defense.

"Oh-wha-how come when I get in trouble I'm called a fool and-and an idiot, but when you get in trouble ohh its-just-one-of-things...?" Bill points at Arthur.

I mean, I don't like Bill but thats a good point.

Arthur started chuckling.

"It's a good point, Arthur." Lenny said.

"A very good point." Karen agreed.

"Arthur's the favorite son." I whisper to myself, laughing.

Arthur glares at me and then puts his hands up.

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do about it?" Arthur hisses.

"Hit the bank with us! C'mon! You can bring Robin along too, she needs to learn how to do this shit!" Karen smiles, hopping off the wagon.

"Whoa what?" I take a step back.

"Robin, we're outlaws for a reason." Bill points out.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"You really think it's a good idea to go back and to Valentine?" Arthur shakes his head.

"The five of us can go quick! In and out!" Karen assures.

"But we can't linger there too long or sure as hell there will be the law on our ass." I add.

"Robin gets it!" Karen pats my back.

"Well... fine it's worth takin' a look at least." Arthur sighs.
Strauss walks up suddenly.

"Herr Morgan. That man, Mr. Downes, is dead." Strauss said.
Who the hell is Downes.

"Dead? Well no he didn't seem very well." Arthur admitted.

I shrugged off their conversation.

Karen grabs some clothes.

"If I'm gonna be performing I better get out of these old rags. You too Robin." Karen grabs my hand.