What Am I Again?!

Kyo stood in absolute shock at the naked red-head. She's a devil AND his master?! 

"This...this doesn't make any sense." Kyo says gripping his head. 

Charn then gives out a yawn. Having slept under Kyo's bed, he crawls out and stretches his hind legs. The wolf looks up at Rias and sniffs her before getting up on the bed and licking her, happily. 

"Charn! Bad boy! Stop licking her!" Kyo orders. 

Rias giggles as she pets Charn. "Aww, you're so cute!" 

"Kyo! Breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Hyoudou calls. 

Kyo eyes become wide as dinner plates. "Crap! My mom can't see you like this! Cover up!" Kyo stumbles and falls on top of her, trying to grab the blanket. 

Mrs. Hyoudou walks in and stares at Kyo and Rias's position on the bed. "Hello Kyo. When you're done fumbling around, come down for breakfast with your friend." 

Kyo watches her slam the door and ramble on ecstatically towards his father about grandchildren. Kyo gets off of Rias and sighs. "That mom of mine." 

"Things sure are hectic in the morning." Rias says. 

Kyo groans in embarrassment. "You have no idea. Listen uh, would you...mind putting your clothes on?" 

"Want me to stand so you can better view?" Rias asks lustfully. 

~She did not just say that!~ Kyo thought shocked. ~There's no way any girl would say that until after-OH GOD! DID WE DO 'IT'?! NO! WE COULDN'T HAVE! I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD'VE REMEMBERED MY FIRST!~ 

Rias stands and grabs her underwear, putting them on. "There. Is that better?" 

"Yeah, fine!" Kyo replied quickly, still looking away. 

Rias then puts her bra over her chest. "Can you help me with this?" 

Kyo glances over his shoulder then turns back. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather do that yourself?" 

Rias giggles again. "I wouldn't ask if I didn't trust you." 

"Can't argue with that logic." Kyo admits. Charn barks in agreement. "Doh! Who asked you anyhow?! Get outta here!" 

Charn snorts at Kyo before licking Rias's hand and walking out, head held high. Kyo rolls his eyes as he then clips her bra. 

"Can I ask you something?" Kyo says. 

"By all means." Rias replies calmly. 

"How did we end up in bed together?" 

Rias then turns around and smirks. "Well, after that fallen angel stabbed you I had to use my healing powers to help you. However I can't do that unless we're completely naked." 

Kyo clears his throat and nods. He looks down at his scars and notices the new one from when he was stabbed by Dohnaseek. 

Rias then makes him look at her. "Why are you so down? This world is magical. And I have to say, I like the name Kyo, I'll let you keep it." 

Kyo smiles sheepishly before looking at himself in the mirror. 

Rias then touches one of his scars running down his stomach, making him blush profusely. "Kyo, if you don't mind my asking, how did you get all these scars?" 

"I-" Kyo gets interrupted by the door knocking. 

"Hey! Kyo! Come on bro! Mom told you to come down!" Issei calls out. 

Kyo rushes to the door and holds it closed with his hand. "I'll be right there! Quit calling me already!" 

He looks back at Rias. "Grab the rest of your clothes and let's go." Kyo then grabs his shirt and jacket and quickly walks out of the room.