OVA Phoenix Problems

(I KNOW THIS OVA WAS NEVER DUBBED SO I DID MY BEST TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT WITHOUT ALL THE ONII-SAMA AND WHATEVER-KUN CRAP!) 

After a few days of R'n'R, Kyo was in his room playing with Fenrir. In about a month's time, Kyo and some of the other members of the ORC would be heading to Kyoto for a school trip and would be gone for two days. 

Kyo was rubbing Fenrir's belly, as the wolf was laying there with his tongue hanging out. "Atta boy, Fenrir. Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone? Who's gonna miss me? Who's gonna miss meeeeeeee?" 

Kyo was rubbing Fenrir's stomach playfully until a magic circle appeared on the floor. Kyo shut his eyes from the brightness until it died down and was shocked to see who was standing there. 

"Ravel?" Kyo questions

Ravel bows. "Lord Kyo, I need your-" Ravel then notices the position Kyo was in as his hands were still on Fenrir's belly. "Uh, did I come at a bad time?" 

Kyo huffs. "Seriously, what is even the point in making doors when people just show up out of nowhere by magic circle? It's ridiculous!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo informed Rias of Ravel's arrival and they and the rest of the ORC met up in the club room. Ravel sat in the middle of one the couches while Rias and Kyo sat on the other opposite from Ravel. 

"Lady Rias, I apologize for visiting on such short notice." Ravel says. "But, I need your help regarding my older brother." 

Kyo and Rias widen their eyes in shock. Rias then looks down. "Riser..." 

"I don't get it." Kyo says confused. "What problem does Flame Boy have?" 

"I assume you already know the rumors about his behavior since the Rating Game." Ravel continues. "How he hasn't done anything since he confined himself to his room." 

Xenovia cocks a brow. "Riser. I've heard the rumors as well..." 

Irina turns to her. "Who's Riser?" 

"Riser is a member of the Phoenix Family, Madam Shidou." Indo informs her. "And Lady Gremroy's ex-fiancé." 

Irina gasps. "Fiancé?! How romantic!" 

"It sounds so noble!" Rossweisse adds. 

Issei just chuckles. "Nobility had nothing to do with it. Kyo was beyond furious when he learned that Rias was engaged to that prideful bastard. So he did what was the only logical thing and challenged Riser to a Rating Game. Him versus Riser and his entire peerage. Kyo won and took Rias back, making the wedding completely called off. But seeing as how the Grilled Chicken had never lost a battle in his life...well, one can imagine." 

Rias looks up at Ravel. "So, Riser still hasn't come to terms with it?" 

Ravel grips her dress. "I know that it was probably stupid of me to come here, but...I didn't know who else to come to for help."